• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 5 player this year 

Now sell Brown back to the Hayward owner at a 1000% markup  

He's the 2nd leading scorer in the NBA right now

2 minutes ago, Samblacksmith said:

I'm on board. Just waiting for him to string together a couple more like this so I can potentially cash out 

why tho? he's gonna be nice all season, probably improve even and get more consistent at it goes on. in a 1 for 1 trade i doubt you will get a higher upside player back, but he def is a big piece in a 2 for 1 type deal

Edited by richg24
2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

why tho? he's gonna be nice all season, probably improve even and get more consistent at it goes on. in a 1 for 1 trade i doubt you will get a higher upside player back, but he def is a big piece in a 2 for 1 type deal

I agree, I was thinking of using him in 2 for 1 actually. No point in a 1 for 1 cause of the upside tho 

I’d just keep him and ride it out. He’s actually producing Hayward-Essie numbers except without the assists and outperforming his ADP by a HUGE margin - I’m pretty sure he was either drafted in the last couple of rounds or grabbed off the wire for most people 

^^ My thoughts exactly on trying to dish him in a 2-1, contacted Butler owner who was reluctant but then Jimmy B had a good game, killed my mojo. I'll prolly end up holding out for that upside, the ft% is just tough to swallow but Jaylen is giving me a taste, and now I want the whole load

The love sure is strong for a guy who even after tonight is ranked 146th in 9-cat. I am not denying he has upside from this, but you would think he is performing at top 50 level the way some are talking. Not even close.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I’d just keep him and ride it out. He’s actually producing Hayward-Essie numbers except without the assists and outperforming his ADP by a HUGE margin - I’m pretty sure he was either drafted in the last couple of rounds or grabbed off the wire for most people 

Looks more like Andrew Wiggins to me, but with less points and potentially worse ft%.

Edited by HK-47

Yeah you outperform your ADP if you go undrafted haha.

It'll definitely be up and down with him but totally worth it from the wire. Just hope your team can carry his off-nights.

sent him, sabonis (and jerian grant) for ibaka and courtney lee. at first i was happy cuz ibaka and courtney are really solid and give you value between 50-100, but damn jaylen and sabonis got really good games today and look fresh+ mccmilan say he gonna give sabonis minutes with turner. hope i did good, time will tell i guess...

1 hour ago, Jbeezy said:

If he could just be a decent free throw shooter his value would increase big time.  Shooting low 60s for a SG is just bad. I am still holding but I hope he spends some time working on his FT routine to get to 70. 

Yeah I'd be shopping him to the punt FT teams but Drummond is shooting like a guard 

2 hours ago, Kamura said:

Recovering nicely boys - don't panic...he will get better throughout the season. He has all the opportunity in the world

His FT% is borderline category killing and it would be a surprise if he shot >70% FT on the season.  65-70% FT on 5 FTA/G is bad enough to throw him into punt FT% territory so those who have him and aren't punting FTs should probably look to trade him.

1 hour ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

His FT% is borderline category killing and it would be a surprise if he shot >70% FT on the season.  65-70% FT on 5 FTA/G is bad enough to throw him into punt FT% territory so those who have him and aren't punting FTs should probably look to trade him.

i have him and over the first 3 weeks my team is averaging almost exactly 80% in ft. his ft is pretty bad but if you have some plus ft guys on your team can easily stay strong in ft and definitely dont need to punt. i also think he will improve on the season and get to at least 70. it's not the greatest but if he can average approx 18 and 6 with 1.5 steals and nearly 2 threes..should be able to put up with some bad ft shooting for a guy drafted with a last pick or picked up from wire.. sure if a punt ft team wants to give you a top 60 guy for him and you find his ft is hurting you a lot, go for it. otherwise i think he has too much potential and should be held throughout

3 minutes ago, richg24 said:

i have him and over the first 3 weeks my team is averaging almost exactly 80% in ft. his ft is pretty bad but if you have some plus ft guys on your team can easily stay strong in ft and definitely dont need to punt. i also think he will improve on the season and get to at least 70. it's not the greatest but if he can average approx 18 and 6 with 1.5 steals and nearly 2 threes..should be able to put up with some bad ft shooting for a guy drafted with a last pick or picked up from wire.. sure if a punt ft team wants to give you a top 60 guy for him and you find his ft is hurting you a lot, go for it. otherwise i think he has too much potential and should be held throughout

Seems like you are projecting his ceiling and I have no idea why you think he can get  to 1.5 steals a game. His per 36 was 1 last year, is 1.1 this year, and he was only at 0.8 steals a game in college in 28 min. Also, why do you think he will at least get to 70% ft? He was a bad ft shooter in college and hasn't shown any improvement there. It seems you are higher on him than some, and that's fine...but I just don't see how you can realistically expect those numbers when has not and is not showing any signs of being able to reach them.

• Like 1