NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dede Westbrook 2017 Season Outlook

35 minutes ago, Mikeyvegas said:

RotoExperts/FNTSY FSTA Fantasy Radio Show OTY http://FNTSY.com/radio  | Accuracy Aficionado | Love 90s & Being Right | Poker | DFS | #CheckTheLink

Loves being right..... 

Great lol 

Dede is a Top 10 play this week for me 

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ESquared said:

Jake Ciely is one of the more accurate experts out there. Definitely take his analysis into consideration more than others. Starting 3 from that article alone, including Dede.

He says to ride DeDe to a title and has Kupp ranked higher even with Woods back. 

38 minutes ago, ESquared said:

Jake Ciely is one of the more accurate experts out there. Definitely take his analysis into consideration more than others. Starting 3 from that article alone, including Dede.

when people quote fantasy bloggers on picks  usually I  have to ask are they referring to weekly must starts, sleepers or waiver wire pickups. 

like is dede a must start or is he a weekly pick because he is a sleeper or the best available on the waiver

I own Lee and Bortles. Started Bortles sat lee because i didnt want the stack and the trend over the last 5 games has been targeting Dede. Fournette out looked like coles-lee-dede would all be  fantasy relevant. 

I thought dede was going to crush it once Lee went down and he barely got a sniff with 2 targets :(

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

28 targets over 3 games and 2 in a game with no Fournette and no Lee against a weak pass rush defense. Major head scratcher

I'm no expert, but given that Cole and Mickens had like 20 catches for 1000 and 5 TDs, I'm guessing that the defense was focused on taking Westbrook away after Lee went out. They said, if you're going to beat us, it's going to be with these other guys. Jax said okay.