NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, RyanK said:

Conflicted here. I know he won't score THREE weeks in a row, right?

I'm God awful at RB2 right now. Got rejected for Joe Mixon so far. Thought about CJ Anderson. Not sure what Hogan's value is. I'm seeing some WR2 conversations, some FLEX. I'm going to keep him locked and loaded and live with the off weeks.

But yes, if you aren't a believer, sell high now.

Would be interested to see what people can get for Hogan.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2017 at 8:03 PM, joshua18 said:

If he has a full practice this week, he's absolutely startable against HOU. They haven't faced an even top-25 NFL offense yet, they're going on the road and their top 2 CBs were injured on TNF. 

The only WR this season with consecutive 16+ point PPR games so far. Not a fluke.

13 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

The patriots game plan was to attack the Texans downfield. Hogan benefited but I’m not counting on 4 receptions and 2 tds a week.

see: Kenny golladay.

That's been their game plan all three weeks.

Up next is Carolina.  They have a tough defense, but the Saints ran and passed on them successfully this weekend.  Overall the schedule ROS looks pretty soft.

5 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I'm still trying to sell high and can't get any takers. Is this production sustainable? i'm thinking not.

Best case scenario?  Yes.  The D is lackluster, and Hogan clearly has Brady's trust.  

I don't like betting on best case scenario though. 

32 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I'm still trying to sell high and can't get any takers. Is this production sustainable? i'm thinking not.

Unless someone is high on him, most people won't give you his actual value imo, which is a high-mid WR2. At least that's what's happening in my league.

On 9/25/2017 at 9:58 PM, joshua18 said:

The only WR this season with consecutive 16+ point PPR games so far. Not a fluke.

Now 3 straight 16+ point PPR games. The #9 overall WR in PPR (and #3 in standard). Definitely worth the 2018 1st I traded for him ?.

1 hour ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I said last week I wouldn't be surprised if he got 10 TDs. He should get that pretty easily. Obviously, won't score every week, but he's up there with Gronk as Brady's stop RZ target

I doubt anyone is trading for him though. Those who didn't draft him will just think this is a fluke