NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Experienced Rookie said:

Why not? He's done it every damn week so far. How many weeks in a row does a guy need to go double digits before you believe?

He'll wait until wk 10 at DEN, start him then, and then refuse to do so ROS claiming fantasy is "too unpredictable". ?

1 hour ago, Experienced Rookie said:

Why not? He's done it every damn week so far. How many weeks in a row does a guy need to go double digits before you believe?

52 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

He'll wait until wk 10 at DEN, start him then, and then refuse to do so ROS claiming fantasy is "too unpredictable". ?

Right  now he's on pace for: 118 targets + 73/921/16. 

Which number seems like the outlier there?

Edited by Chwf3rd
2 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Take out the first game versus the Chiefs and Peters, the only game where Brady threw under 300 yards and no TDs. Then what's his projection look like?

12 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

The yards look like the clear outlier to me, especially when you consider Hogan hasn't really caught many deep balls this year and I believe he led the league in average depth of target last year. 

14 minutes ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

Take out the first game versus the Chiefs and Peters, the only game where Brady threw under 300 yards and no TDs. Then what's his projection look like?

Good point.  Without the first game he projects for about 88/1150.  

Still doesnt seem totally sustainable to me but no nobody is going to pay me his value so the point's mute.  I see him like Davante Adams.

If only Brady hits him on that throw in the fourth quarter to ice the game, Hogan was wide open. Brady missed cause he was pressured and had to let it go sooner than he'd like but it would have been a 40+ yard TD.

9 rec / 120ish yards / 2 TD. This thread would have exploded.

1 hour ago, lbjames6 said:

He had the looks, just couldn't get luck on his side. Box score readers will freak out, people that watched won't. 

Yep.  He tried, Brady tried.  Just wasn't happening today.  It happens.  As a Hogan owner, I don't feel the need to consider benching him on account of this one game.

4 hours ago, InVINCEable said:

Just traded for him two days ago. What happened???...

Brady looked terrible for most of the game.

His usage is odd week-to-week. Last week, he was a volume player running short/intermediate routes. Every time I looked today it felt like he was running something deep down the field or a deep crossing route. The high-percentage work wasn't there