Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, mjb said:

Hogan heading out to practice right now with helmet per Pats beat writer.

Interesting, Roto says this

 

Chris Hogan (shoulder) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Hogan has been a ghost since going down in Week 8. We have no idea when he'll be back on the field, even for practice. Brandin Cooks remains a WR1, while Danny Amendola has played over 55% of the snaps the past two weeks.
Link to post
Share on other sites

http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/29/tom-brady-absent-from-patriots-practice-chris-hogan-trey-flowers-present/

 

Linebackers Kyle Van Noy and Trevor Reilly and defensive end Trey Flowers were all present Wednesday despite suffering injuries against the Dolphins on Sunday. Center David Andrews (illness) and receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder) returned to practice after missing last week’s game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Seems like he was at practice but on a different field than everyone else. So whatever that means.

Well, it means 7 for 118 and a TD v BUF #revenge

 

or... he's out another few weeks, cuz these are the Pats-

Link to post
Share on other sites

As reporters departed practice, receiver Chris Hogan(shoulder) and linebacker Trevor Reilly (presumed concussion) were walking out towards the team's practice fields, likely to work on the lower field that is generally used for players who aren't cleared to practice. Hogan had a resistance band wrapped around his legs as he walked. Both players weren't in full pads but had their helmets with them.

 

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4808618/center-david-andrews-returns-to-practice-chris-hogan-progressing

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mikeyvegas said:

As reporters departed practice, receiver Chris Hogan(shoulder) and linebacker Trevor Reilly (presumed concussion) were walking out towards the team's practice fields, likely to work on the lower field that is generally used for players who aren't cleared to practice. Hogan had a resistance band wrapped around his legs as he walked. Both players weren't in full pads but had their helmets with them.

 

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4808618/center-david-andrews-returns-to-practice-chris-hogan-progressing

 

Forgive me for my ignorance, but how does a guy have a resistance band wrapped around his legs as he walks?  How does that work?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

 

yeah I mean my GF does this because all the hot chicks on IG do this ...Hogan isn't playing this week :lol:

 

I saw something similar in my google research and had the same thought, which is why I sought confirmation.  This is what he was doing out there?  Why isn’t he running routes and whatnot?  It’s his shoulder, not lower body. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Josh GODon said:

 

I saw something similar in my google research and had the same thought, which is why I sought confirmation.  This is what he was doing out there?  Why isn’t he running routes and whatnot?  It’s his shoulder, not lower body. 

my guess is that he got rid of those dumb bands when he got to the field.  he was not in pads, but had his helmet in hand per reports and was wearing gloves.  looks like he was going to be running routes and catching balls IMO.   my guess is he rehabs this week and back next week

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

my guess is that he got rid of those dumb bands when he got to the field.  he was not in pads, but had his helmet in hand per reports and was wearing gloves.  looks like he was going to be running routes and catching balls IMO.   my guess is he rehabs this week and back next week

 

I’d be good with that.  Would like him for the playoffs.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, affliction said:

Dropping soon as he is ruled out again

 

Nah, I'll hold even if he's ruled out this week. This was the first week he's shown progress. In the locker room, on the field and without the sling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hogan finally showed he is progressing this week.  No sling, began rehab work.

I say practice time ramps up next week. 

 

My guess is he is no doubt back Week 15 against a MUST win vs. Pitt to lock up home field in the playoffs.  Pats will need all hands on deck

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...