NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danny Amendola 2017 Outlook

wendellrott

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, firedawg1977 said:

I ride my ppr monsters every week....Amendola, Kamara, Ellington and I am 5-0 (so far anyways)

so do I, and that's exactly what failed me.. what does everyone think about him this week In a night game vs atl

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Amendola is still a solid flex due to his nice floor. I don't really see him putting up total duds like a ton of flex players with possibly higher ceilings. 

Atlanta defense is not very good either in terms of next week. 

and I'm sure itll be a shootout.. the part I'm concerned with is that he only played in 29 snaps.. hard to trust that.. but my other option is Amari so equally hard to trust ha

Surprised it's been so quiet on this guy - I guess it's just because everyone is struggling with bye weeks and not looking at players on bye.

Latest report that I saw had Hogan out "a few weeks", and he was averaging like 7 targets a game.  Amendola was already averaging 5 targets a game on his own, now toss in a few of Hogan's and you have a pretty useful PPR player for at least a couple weeks.

Where possible get on him now before the WW rush next week.

27 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

Surprised it's been so quiet on this guy - I guess it's just because everyone is struggling with bye weeks and not looking at players on bye.

Latest report that I saw had Hogan out "a few weeks", and he was averaging like 7 targets a game.  Amendola was already averaging 5 targets a game on his own, now toss in a few of Hogan's and you have a pretty useful PPR player for at least a couple weeks.

Where possible get on him now before the WW rush next week.

Sounds a little like Golden Tate "few weeks"  He was back right after his bye 

On 11/8/2017 at 9:25 PM, Tenner said:

Still thinking about this guy. Cooks will be blanketed. No hogan. Talib on Gronk. 

I could see 8-10 targets. He could have a 6-65 or 7-75 performance. 

Seems like wishful thinking.  Cooks is going to find 1v1 coverage sometimes vs Roby, their worst cornerback.  They have had leaks in giving up big plays this year, even though they are solid overall.  Meanwhile, Amendola gets thrown in against their best cornerback: Chris Harris.  Gronk is going to feast.  6-65 seems like the ceiling here.

Edited by ap0calypse

On 11/8/2017 at 10:25 PM, Tenner said:

Still thinking about this guy. Cooks will be blanketed. No hogan. Talib on Gronk. 

I could see 8-10 targets. He could have a 6-65 or 7-75 performance. 

Using Talib as logic like he’s locking down gronk lmao

6 foot 1 205 vs6 foot 8 270.  Lmao that will end well

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Slayer0854 said:

Thoughts on Amendola having a similar outing against the fins as he did the raiders? Just picked him up off of waiver

Well Tom has to throw to someone and He trusts danny. That makes a good combination IMO.

Edited by Chente

3 hours ago, Slayer0854 said:

Thoughts on Amendola having a similar outing against the fins as he did the raiders? Just picked him up off of waiver

The Pats would rather destroy Amendola over the middle instead of Gronk. He will probably have 6-60 and a better than 50% chance for a TD. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Danny Amendola 2017 Outlook