NBC Sports Edge Forums

Re-evaluating a June Draft? (WHIR)

So my league decided to draft a couple months ago (I know..) and this was the team I constructed. I'm wondering if much has changed on the outlook of my roster. I got positive feedback soon after the draft, but lots has changed.

Yahoo 10 team standard

QB Cousins (10.09)

WR Hilton (2.09)

WR Cooper (3.02)

WR Watkins (4.09)

RB Johnson (1.02)

RB Hyde (5.02)

TE Eifert (Trade)

K Bryant (15.02)

DEF -Empty-

BE Moncrief (6.09)

BE Gore (7.02)

BE Abdullah (8.09)

BE Snead (9.02)

BE Martin (12.09)

BE John Brown (13.02)

BE McFadden (FA)

Trade: Hunter Henry (11.02) and Derrick Henry (14.09) for Eifert (7.08)

So what is your opinion? I'm still struggling for a defense week one.. But I think looking back the Watkins and Moncrief picks aren't great, but the Martin, Snead, Abdullah, Brown picks were all value picks.

Well at rb you are looking very good with nice rb2 depth and dj your anchor. Well off in both qb and te thou i would try to pick up a high upside backup te for depth behind eifert. As far as wr you look a little weak but no way you could have predicted Watkins move and luck maybe !missing time. I think Watkins will be better then people are expecting as the rams surprise people, and I think Cooper has top5 potential so I think you will be ok.

3 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

For a good streaming option week 1 of they are available if say some good options rams against colts if luck is out, Steelers against browns, bills against jets or vice versa with taylo out

Thanks. Haven't decided on the defense I want to stream yet, so I'll check these out. My bigger issue there is that I don't believe I have anyone to drop.. I've been trying 2 for 1s for a while now. May have to drop Moncrief/Brown..

I'd drop John Brown for a defense. I'd definitely hold tight on Moncrief until what we know we're going to get out of Luck. You'd be kicking yourself if he got healthy and back to original form and you didn't have Moncrief. You can definitely afford it with your depth. Looks like a good squad,

thanks for the help on mine.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, DonaldsDucks said:

Thanks. Haven't decided on the defense I want to stream yet, so I'll check these out. My bigger issue there is that I don't believe I have anyone to drop.. I've been trying 2 for 1s for a while now. May have to drop Moncrief/Brown..

I would drop Brown before Moncrief. You have solid depth like others have said plus drafting a few months ago you don't have anyone who recently got hurt

If I'm reading right u moved 2 for Eifert? If that's correct then hold on to Brown, if he stays healthy he could be good this year, but if u have to drop someone it's probably him, but besides the Watkins move, not much has changed in a negative way for ya, and if anything the value crabs show a little more now

18 minutes ago, WhiteRob443 said:

If I'm reading right u moved 2 for Eifert? If that's correct then hold on to Brown, if he stays healthy he could be good this year, but if u have to drop someone it's probably him, but besides the Watkins move, not much has changed in a negative way for ya, and if anything the value crabs show a little more now

Yes, I did move 2 for Eifert, but that pick up ended up being McFadden, who I clearly can't drop now. 

Instead of creating a whole new thread for a quick question, I'm just going to try bumping this one and ask the question here.

Garcon was somehow dropped, and somehow cleared. I think he has a lot of potential this year and could be in for a big time load of targets.

Assuming I drop John Brown for a defense, is there anyone else on my roster I could even contemplate dropping for Garcon? Or should I just watch as another team inevitably acquires his services?

Dude I love it really well done

watkins is going to be fine he is becoming the steal in drafts going after round 6, I don't see a massive downgrade from BUF to LAR.  I like your team a lot! 

To echo Axe I like his option he gave you for a D in week 1. 

Help?