WR - A. Brown - 1

WR - Hopkins - 3 

TE - Rudolph - 7

FLEX - Crowder - 6

FLEX - Tyrell Williams - 8

IDP - Deon Jones - 18

D/ST - Jags - 16

K - Janikowski - 17

BENCH - Forte (10) - Rawls (11) - C. Coleman (12) - Zay Jones (13) - Marquise Lee (14) Evan Engram (15) 

Much better draft than I just had, lol. I really like your squad. Great set of WRs, with two huge upside guys in Coleman and Zay on the bench. RBs are very nice, and the bench is solid enough. If it were me, I'd hold with Stafford for now. If Brown remains Brown...Hopkins becomes 2015 Hopkins again...Adams continues to get targets...and your other WRs start looking great, then I'd consider seeing if I could package one of the bench WRs and Stafford for a QB upgrade. 

2 hours ago, jsellers34065 said:

Bump... Should I trade for a better QB?

I read an interesting article last week about rostering Big Ben and Stafford, their schedules work out really well where you are always either able to stream Big Ben at home (where he is much better) and Stafford indoors (historically been much better). Problem with Big Ben, as far as potential trades, is he often over valued by his owners IME. Might be worth a look though.

1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

I read an interesting article last week about rostering Big Ben and Stafford, their schedules work out really well where you are always either able to stream Big Ben at home (where he is much better) and Stafford indoors (historically been much better). Problem with Big Ben, as far as potential trades, is he often over valued by his owners IME. Might be worth a look though.

That's some sweet advice. Big Ben is a 2nd QB on a team so I should be able to get him fairly cheap

Your WR group is exceptional for PPR. Well done there. I like your starting RBs, but you've got very little margin for error at that spot with one unknown (Hunt) and three RBs with injury histories (Murray, Forte, and Rawls). I know it's PPR, but it might be worth being a little proactive and trading some of your bench WR upside to shore up your RB depth.

Stafford is a fine QB in a 12-team league. He won't light the world on fire every week, but he's an easy every-week starter for you. Overall, I'd give it a solid B+ with very nice upside.

Help? 

Edited by Excellent117