NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Rate My Team So Far & Next Pick - 12 Team PPR - WHIR100%

I was slotted with the 10th pick in this 12 team PPR 2 Flex Redraft and my roster so far consists of:

QB: Mariota

RB: D Murray, Crowell, Powell, Hunt

WR: Green, Pryor, Tate, Moncrief, Thielen

TE: Doyle

My next pick is a big one because I'm trying to draft the best available, yet aim to choose depth in the right position. This league has 2 flex spots also.

On the board, I could go with Cousins, who is great value right now. Or I could go with some of the other available options such as Witten, Fleener, R Matthews (TEN), Gio Bernard, J Stewart, Burkhead, Ginn, or Robby Anderson. I believe Stewart, Matthews, Anderson, and Ginn have a good shot at surpassing their ADP this year.

Thoughts on who to take with this next pick?

25 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

With the depth you already have at rb and wr i would look to either cousins or witten so solidify the depth in those positions. 

Yes, this kind of falls in line, with take the best available player mantra. In which case, Cousins is a great pick considering his ADP and the value I can get out of him. However, I do already have Mariota and could wait for a backup in a later round. Witten or Fleener would also be a solid backup to Doyle or starter in the event that they outperform him.

4 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Yea I don't know what's left out there for qb but cousins is tremendous value. As for witten if he's the best left out there would be wise to grab him as well. Doyle is worthless if luck is not healthy 

Outside of Cousins, Big Ben, River, Stafford, just to name a few. And there are probably a few other players that I may put ahead of Witten. Also, I wouldn't say he's worthless because he would act as a safety blanket for Tolzien.

Edited by DeathOnWings1005