Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul Millsap 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other teams in my money league.

Lol this is where we are at    Asking for a timetable for the timetable 

This guy here...    We of the Asian delegation trade this guy away. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

Strange. So they're basically saying he'll return by his original date. They were just saying he was ahead of schedule. 

His original date put him back right after All-Star break.  This is a new timeline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

His original date put him back right after All-Star break.  This is a new timeline.

 

His original time frame right after the surgery that Rotowire put out on November 26th had him for a "late March return". All this before all star game/after all star game hype is the new stuff that came out after he was said to be "ahead of schedule".

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

 

His original time frame right after the surgery that Rotowire put out on November 26th had him for a "late March return". All this before all star game/after all star game hype is the new stuff that came out after he was said to be "ahead of schedule".

original timetable WAS 3 MONTHS !

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

 

His original time frame right after the surgery that Rotowire put out on November 26th had him for a "late March return". All this before all star game/after all star game hype is the new stuff that came out after he was said to be "ahead of schedule".

No. He was hurt on the Nov.19th and diagnosed on the 21st to miss 2-3 months.  2 months would have put him at end of January. 3 months after All-Star break.  It was never said and or mentioned end of March.  So this is a new time-line.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a tough blow for me, and my main league is a 10 teamer with two INJ spots. An early to mid March return places him in fantasy playoffs. It also means he’s a risky play during that time when DEN already has a lack of games. At least in shallow leagues, he’s looking like a possible drop candidate if awesome trades go through tomorrow; I only say this because the slew of INJ players this year makes multiple IR slots almost negligible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcflywalker said:

It’s a tough blow for me, and my main league is a 10 teamer with two INJ spots. An early to mid March return places him in fantasy playoffs. It also means he’s a risky play during that time when DEN already has a lack of games. At least in shallow leagues, he’s looking like a possible drop candidate if awesome trades go through tomorrow; I only say this because the slew of INJ players this year makes multiple IR slots almost negligible.

 

I guess i couldnt have em all lol 

 

got lavine, vucevic and jabari.

 

Fantasy gods said nope thats it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, necro892003 said:

 

I guess i couldnt have em all lol 

 

got lavine, vucevic and jabari.

 

Fantasy gods said nope thats it

 

If Vuc is traded, all those guys will have a better PO schedule than Millsap, so I think you’re okay.

 

I think what burns the most is that prior to this news, we had an opportunity to sell him with value. The though was that he was going to return before the all star break or after. That value is shot now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

 

If Vuc is traded, all those guys will have a better PO schedule than Millsap, so I think you’re okay.

 

I think what burns the most is that prior to this news, we had an opportunity to sell him with value. The though was that he was going to return before the all star break or after. That value is shot now.

Yea.. Thought the same. Has tried to ship him off with THJ earlier but then THJ started to suck BIG TIME and most of my trades where ruined. Now Millsap has no value at all and you can either drop him or cross your fingers that he will return earlier than stated

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

 

If Vuc is traded, all those guys will have a better PO schedule than Millsap, so I think you’re okay.

 

I think what burns the most is that prior to this news, we had an opportunity to sell him with value. The though was that he was going to return before the all star break or after. That value is shot now.

 

yeah i was hoping millsap would help make up for the loss of boogie.

 

RIP to cousins, I knew thee for only a short time

 

i still cry at nigh

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, only 3 games seperate after all-star break and March, no big deal for Roto players.

 

Thinking how they play will also influence the time he gets back.

 

Lose a couple games, and hanging on for dear life for the 8th spot or even out of it, maybe he comes back first week of March.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...