Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Matt Breida 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we all just take a step back and relish the fact we find ways of making Thursday Night Football interesting, by picking up cuffs just to see what happens...imagine tonight without FF...the ratings would be so much worse.  

 

I'm playing against Hyde and Gurley...reason enough to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

It will be nice for me to get to watch this guy tonight. Hopefully he will get a few carries. I have him stashed on my bench. 

How's it gonna feel when you see Kyle Juzaxkysonuvabitch play ahead of him and get catches tonight?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Can someone post his neck and inseam measurements too?

 

 

17 minutes ago, kdko said:

 

Right? After this thread it would be smart to get his gold jacket measurements in early

 

Big difference between perceiving a RB to be 5-11, 190 or 5-9, 195. The former has never been a size-weight combo that has been successful at the position, hence getting the numbers correct. 

 

But snark away. I realize it's a good cheap ploy for rep on forums. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetfan1983 said:

But snark away. I realize it's a good cheap ploy for rep on forums. 

 

Whoa, people making jokes on an internet forum.  Welcome to the internet.

 

FWIW, I've been on the Breida hype train for a couple months.  I want to believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know what to do with this guy. Looks like Hyde was briefly dinged up but came back into the game. So it looks like the only reason to keep this guy is for handcuff purposes in case of injury. Sure Hyde gets hurt a lot. But you know the one year you roster his backup for the entire season, he will play 16. I'm not in the habit of rostering just hoping for injury. I'm afraid I may be out.

 

5 hours ago, nosh0t said:

Can we all just take a step back and relish the fact we find ways of making Thursday Night Football interesting, by picking up cuffs just to see what happens...imagine tonight without FF...the ratings would be so much worse.  

 

I'm playing against Hyde and Gurley...reason enough to watch.

Whoa. You might as well not even turn on the tv on Sunday and go to church instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CooL said:

Don't know what to do with this guy. Looks like Hyde was briefly dinged up but came back into the game. So it looks like the only reason to keep this guy is for handcuff purposes in case of injury. Sure Hyde gets hurt a lot. But you know the one year you roster his backup for the entire season, he will play 16. I'm not in the habit of rostering just hoping for injury. I'm afraid I may be out.

 

Whoa. You might as well not even turn on the tv on Sunday and go to church instead.

 

 

Haha yup dropping 50 with 2 players - the whole time i'm yelling at the WR's and TE's.  WHY DO YOU KEEP FALLING DOWN ON THE GOAL LINE???

 

question is do i keep Breida or move on to next option for sunday

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nosh0t said:

Can we all just take a step back and relish the fact we find ways of making Thursday Night Football interesting, by picking up cuffs just to see what happens...imagine tonight without FF...the ratings would be so much worse.  

 

I'm playing against Hyde and Gurley...reason enough to watch.

 

Username checks out

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jetfan1983 said:

 

 

 

Big difference between perceiving a RB to be 5-11, 190 or 5-9, 195. The former has never been a size-weight combo that has been successful at the position, hence getting the numbers correct. 

 

But snark away. I realize it's a good cheap ploy for rep on forums. 

 

Ayeeeee!

 

charles-and-johnson.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, championship or bust said:

I beg to differ

 

Breida is the next man up. They will get a split timeshare. Hyde said it, thunder and lightning.

 

50/50 tonight and we are confident Hyde will lose his starting role due to performance or health related. I hope the former but the latter would not suprise us fantasy experts.

 

 

 

Theres your 50/50 timeshare fantasy expert.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly Brieda didn't look big enough to carry the load. If you'd put a Kamara jersey on him I'd have sworn they were the same person. He'll still be valuable if Hyde goes down especially in PPR but maybe not as much as everyone hoped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I may keep him around because I have Hyde, but this guy has 0 value unless injury.  The 49ers were just all around better when they stopped rotating the other 2 backs and just left Hyde in.  No competition here.  I'll head back over to the Derrick Henry thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...