NBC Sports Edge Forums

Matt Breida 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we all just take a step back and relish the fact we find ways of making Thursday Night Football interesting, by picking up cuffs just to see what happens...imagine tonight without FF...the ratings would be so much worse.  

I'm playing against Hyde and Gurley...reason enough to watch.

2 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

It will be nice for me to get to watch this guy tonight. Hopefully he will get a few carries. I have him stashed on my bench. 

How's it gonna feel when you see Kyle Juzaxkysonuvabitch play ahead of him and get catches tonight?

20 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Can someone post his neck and inseam measurements too?

17 minutes ago, kdko said:

Right? After this thread it would be smart to get his gold jacket measurements in early

Big difference between perceiving a RB to be 5-11, 190 or 5-9, 195. The former has never been a size-weight combo that has been successful at the position, hence getting the numbers correct. 

But snark away. I realize it's a good cheap ploy for rep on forums. 

1 minute ago, jetfan1983 said:

Whoa, people making jokes on an internet forum.  Welcome to the internet.

FWIW, I've been on the Breida hype train for a couple months.  I want to believe.

Don't know what to do with this guy. Looks like Hyde was briefly dinged up but came back into the game. So it looks like the only reason to keep this guy is for handcuff purposes in case of injury. Sure Hyde gets hurt a lot. But you know the one year you roster his backup for the entire season, he will play 16. I'm not in the habit of rostering just hoping for injury. I'm afraid I may be out.

5 hours ago, nosh0t said:

Can we all just take a step back and relish the fact we find ways of making Thursday Night Football interesting, by picking up cuffs just to see what happens...imagine tonight without FF...the ratings would be so much worse.  

Whoa. You might as well not even turn on the tv on Sunday and go to church instead.

4 minutes ago, CooL said:

Don't know what to do with this guy. Looks like Hyde was briefly dinged up but came back into the game. So it looks like the only reason to keep this guy is for handcuff purposes in case of injury. Sure Hyde gets hurt a lot. But you know the one year you roster his backup for the entire season, he will play 16. I'm not in the habit of rostering just hoping for injury. I'm afraid I may be out.

Whoa. You might as well not even turn on the tv on Sunday and go to church instead.

Haha yup dropping 50 with 2 players - the whole time i'm yelling at the WR's and TE's.  WHY DO YOU KEEP FALLING DOWN ON THE GOAL LINE???

question is do i keep Breida or move on to next option for sunday

7 hours ago, nosh0t said:

Username checks out

6 hours ago, jetfan1983 said:

Big difference between perceiving a RB to be 5-11, 190 or 5-9, 195. The former has never been a size-weight combo that has been successful at the position, hence getting the numbers correct. 

Ayeeeee!

charles-and-johnson.jpg

9 hours ago, championship or bust said:

I beg to differ

Breida is the next man up. They will get a split timeshare. Hyde said it, thunder and lightning.

50/50 tonight and we are confident Hyde will lose his starting role due to performance or health related. I hope the former but the latter would not suprise us fantasy experts.

Theres your 50/50 timeshare fantasy expert.

Honestly Brieda didn't look big enough to carry the load. If you'd put a Kamara jersey on him I'd have sworn they were the same person. He'll still be valuable if Hyde goes down especially in PPR but maybe not as much as everyone hoped.

Yeah I may keep him around because I have Hyde, but this guy has 0 value unless injury.  The 49ers were just all around better when they stopped rotating the other 2 backs and just left Hyde in.  No competition here.  I'll head back over to the Derrick Henry thread.