NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Elijah McGuire 2017 Outlook

Iron-cock

Just now, jtbgator said:

Forte week to week. Powell not built to carry the load. Who else other than McGuire?

Until Forte is back, I am sure Mcguire will get more snaps, I was talking season long. Bowles has a tendency to ride his vets, so until Forte is ruled out for the season or Mcguire emerges with a big game in his absence, the situation is still a big 3 headed mess. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say he's not the only prophet / miracle worker (Elijah) in town.  He has pretty good hands just needs to not fumble.  

Powell is 28/29 think the jets will take a chance.  Dynasty consideration, unsure how he will fare this year given ball security.  Fairly good sparq, and quicker on the 40 than mcaffrey.  Considering dropping perine, but I kept breida as an FYI.

3 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

I thin Elijah will get a few touches but Powell is going to go off this week. Book it.

If you call getting 50 yards rushing going off, then sure, that's a possibility.

I'm stashing McGuire for this weekend, some upside there.

Edited by Deadpool

4 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

I thin Elijah will get a few touches but Powell is going to go off this week. Book it.

I was thinking the complete opposite. I think this might be Elijah's coming out party. I just added him. I now own him and Gallman. FML..lol..Fantasy football....you have to love it.

Edited by nonstopfan

I'm considering dropping Forte for McGuire. Feel like I should wash out my mouth with soap for saying that. But McGuire seems to have some burst....Forte and Powell both look like they don't want to be out there. 

I grew up a few blocks from Shea Stadium....diehard Jets fan. It's unfortunate.

wow break out game!  Really like this kid and it looks like the jets do as well.....can see him paired with Powell the rest of this yr and next..Powell is 29 so if McGuire continues to develop he could be the guy for a decent looking Jet o....grab him in dynasty and keeper leagues...Forte is done