NBC Sports EDGE Forums

His Ingram/Arob for my Lamar/martavis

I thought I was moving Lamar for Zeke but with today's news that seems to be paused indefinitely. Now I'm entertaining... I'm a believer in Ingram and love following high volume Target guys.. still seems risky as I love martavis. Any thoughts, will reply in kind with link

I would get 

Mark Ingram

Allen Robinson

Austin Hooper

For 

Lamar Miller

Martavis Bryant

Orleans Darkwa

16 team league- .5 PPR redraft

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB (2) Freeman, Lamar Miller, Smallwood, Darkwa

WR (2)  Martavis Bryant, Garcon, Tyrell Williams, Robby Anderson

TE Ertz

RB/WR/TE - Best Matchup

D Carolina

K Tucker

I have both Miller and Ingram as busts this year for where they're being taken so this is tough for me. I'd much, much rather have Miller than Ingram though, and that's why I would never do this trade. Bryant and ARob carry around the same value, and come with risks themselves. This trade comes down to Miller versus Ingram for me, and I'd much rather have Miller since Payton doesn't have a ton of faith in Ingram based on last season and them taking Karara in the draft and signing AP. Keep your team as is.

1 hour ago, johnnymozart said:

I would get 

Mark Ingram

Allen Robinson

Austin Hooper

For 

Lamar Miller

Martavis Bryant

Orleans Darkwa

16 team league- .5 PPR redraft

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB (2) Freeman, Lamar Miller, Smallwood, Darkwa

WR (2)  Martavis Bryant, Garcon, Tyrell Williams, Robby Anderson

TE Ertz

RB/WR/TE - Best Matchup

D Carolina

K Tucker

In a vacuum, I would say you are getting a steal, but since you have no use for Hooper, and are pretty thin at RB already, I guess I would decline.

You sure could have used the WR upgrade, though.  Martavis as your #1?  Sheesh, that's rough.  I would honestly start the other three ahead of him (assuming he even gets formally reinstated).

36 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

Bryant (reinstated) is better than ARob.  

Maybe at rolling the perfect dovetail joint, but when it comes to fantasy football, Bryant can't carry Robinson's jock.

Robinson's crappy 2016 year was more productive than EITHER of Bryant's years so far.  Bryant has posted more than 5 receptions in a game only 4 times in his two-year career; Robinson did it 6 times last year.

Bryant is a big-play dependent WR2 on his team, Robinson is the dominant WR1 on his.

It's not even close.

What's your expectation for the season?  If you think 1,400/14, then you should be taking him ahead of Antonio Brown.  You probably aren't.

Bryant was on track for 1,100+ yards in 2015 and more TDs.  Better than ARobs 883/6.  If you think it's unfair to compare those two seasons, it's not.  ARob's QB situation is even worse than last year, and Marrone has been chanting RUN all offseason.  

So you're wrong.  

BUPHbSX.jpg

Edited by Mad_Jens