NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Too much to give for L. Bell? WHIR

D-Marcus

I usually will always take a deal where I get the best player, but this might be too much.

12 team PPR

I receive:

L. Bell

Tyreke Hill

jaquizz 

Mike Wallace 

i give up:

AJ green

Mike Evans

I. Crowell

F. Gore

other rbs: cook, CJ, 

other wr: Fitz and john brown, decker and doctson

As much of a stud as Le'veon is, I think you lose a lot of depth.  AJ Green/Mike Evans is a great PPR WR Duo.  Crowell should be good enough.  And I like your depth with Cook on your bench.  I don't think you have a big enough problem at RB to give up your elite WR's.  I say you stay put.

Just now, Axe Elf said:

No, but Crowell is.  Gore was merely #12.  Probly more like #17 this year, if he has one more year in him, that is.

You clearly missed the joke.  Obviously you think Crowell is the top-10 player.  I tend to disagree (phew, status quo is back), but still...

1 minute ago, AAWWyeah said:

You clearly missed the joke.  Obviously you think Crowell is the top-10 player.  I tend to disagree (phew, status quo is back), but still...

I thought you might be joking, but since Gore was axually so close to being a top 10 player last year (#12), I wasn't sure.

Maybe I should have said not to trade four top 15 players for 1.

Edited by Axe Elf

7 minutes ago, CuBu said:

AXE want to bet crowell is outside the top 15 at rb for ppr this year?

Absolutely.  I have made that bet in probly about 30 leagues so far.

Oh wait--do I want to bet that he's OUTSIDE the top 15?  Oh no, absolutely NOT!

Edited by Axe Elf

4 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

WTF are you talking about?  I'm not in any leagues that have a sig bet as a prize.

wtf you talking about do you even fantasy bro!?

lol I am not in a league with you so looser has to change sig on here at winners request

1 minute ago, CuBu said:

wtf you talking about do you even fantasy bro!?

lol I am not in a league with you so looser has to change sig on here at winners request

That's where I make my bets, in fantasy leagues.  (Well, and the poker table, but that's a different story.)  My entry fee is my wager on the players I draft.

I don't even think you know what you are betting on... you axed if I wanted to bet that Crowell finished outside the top 15, so I guess that means that if I accept, you are taking the side that says he will finish inside the top 15?

Not that I would agree to such a stupid thing in the first place, but the temptation to show up this ridiculous babbling as the nonsense that it is was just too great.