NBC Sports Edge Forums

I always have wanted a DFS daily lineup discussion thread for us all to bounce ideas off of one another to maximize DFS performance. This thread can be used as a resource to talk about exploitable/avoidable matchups, salaries, and other nuances of the DFS game we enter the 2017 season.

What do your lineups look like for Week 1? I'm targeting Cardinals heavily.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 11:49 AM, Br0kenB said:

I always have wanted a DFS daily lineup discussion thread for us all to bounce ideas off of one another to maximize DFS performance. This thread can be used as a resource to talk about exploitable/avoidable matchups, salaries, and other nuances of the DFS game we enter the 2017 season.

What do your lineups look like for Week 1? I'm targeting Cardinals heavily.

I'd love to see this thread go! I love talking and finding good bargains for DFS

On 9/13/2017 at 6:39 PM, Br0kenB said:

I have James White and Tarik Cohen in many lineups this week. Flier WR is John Brown.

Cash or GPP play?

I can see Cohen with a lot of recency bias and high usage (upwards of 30%) so I decided to stay away from him in GPP. Hope its the right play.

Rawls is a good cheap option, and I am hoping (because of his recent injury) he isn't heavily owned for GPP.

Edited by GeoffByrne
7 minutes ago, GeoffByrne said:

Cash or GPP play?

I can see Cohen with a lot of recency bias and high usage (upwards of 30%) so I decided to stay away from him in GPP. Hope its the right play.

Rawls is a good cheap option, and I am hoping (because of his recent injury) he isn't heavily owned for GPP.

GPP. You raise good points I've considered late this week. Maybe swap Cohen for Kamara?

Rawls could be an excellent play. Same with Carson. I've replaced Brown with Nelson.

I like Nelson, but I am not confident in Palmer. He looked off in week one, so I am going to fade that game entirely and hope for the best. I guess I am not convinced that they aren't going to try and salvage the run against a horrible Colts line.

If you are able to spend a little more, Kupp looks like a good play for $300 (DK, not sure about the FD price) more than Nelson. Should be a little safer too.

Kamara should be worth value, and I have a feeling that New Orleans will be forced to run the ball. Hightower being out should only help Kamara/Ingram stock.

Edited by GeoffByrne