NBC Sports Edge Forums

Younghoe Koo 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not trying to poopoo this discussion, but will simply remind some of you that "sexually-oriented" content is indeed against the CoC. Some of these name jokes are starting to head down the trail where we expect that someone is going to take us off the rails.

We're trying to balance a fun forum with charge that this site must also be accommodating to all tastes. Thanks!

8 hours ago, oswald737 said:

Definitely not trying to poopoo this discussion, but will simply remind some of you that "sexually-oriented" content is indeed against the CoC. Some of these name jokes are starting to head down the trail where we expect that someone is going to take us off the rails.

We're trying to balance a fun forum with charge that this site must also be accommodating to all tastes. Thanks!

Not a problem bud. I'll leave my team name for this fellow off the forum. :D

I believe his long in college was 53 yards so not amazing, though we don't know his true range.  Below is a clip of him doing a trick shot, which is mildly impressive.  Not that much though.  All that being said, he's young, on an offense that is projected to be good but perhaps not great, which helps.  He could do well. Only downside is the Charges are chock full of endzone targets which may hurt his opportunities. 

If he flipped for every kick, I'd add him right now. 

Edited by mikeflavaz

So because no one else looked it up and it wasn't readily available I checked the game logs. Longest FG he hit last season was 53. He's pretty accurate and dominated touchbacks averaging 62 yds per kickoff and hitting 45 of 62 kickoffs for touchback. Not that anyone cares, but just saying he's probably got a decent leg for distance he just never had the attempts to show it off. Next longest attempt he had besides the 53 yd was a 48 in 2015. Otherwise he's only hit 30-40's pretty regular for Georgia Southern. 

If Lambo could have hit all of his attempts last year, he would have scored about 140-150 points which would have put him in the top 5 for kickers. I think San Diego will be even better on offense this year, and still pretty bad on defense. I don't think this guy is just a kicker with an awesome f'ing name, but he could legitimately push for a top fantasy flier.