Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

COOK for HUNT ??? TRADE WHIR!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mad_Jens said:

In an auction ($200) Cook went for $32 and I passed, and I later bought Hunt at $35.  I'd rather buy Cook at $35, looking back.  

Yeah? What u like about Cook tho compare to what I've said earlier vs Hunt cuz Hunt obviously in a better situation but I say Cook is a better talent with GL vulture and McKinnon is still behind

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, c27 said:

Can you just trade Cook for Bilal straight up and thank me later?

Haha, u know its funny that everyone passed on him. Bilal was in mid to late 5th taken around mid 8th. Personally, I don't know if he'll have better #s than Cook by season end and now Forte isn't traded or cut and being on the worst team is also why I don't like him but he was tells value tho at the 8th

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

People assume Hunt is a 3 down back.  He's not.  Cook is a better talent, is a 3 down back, and has shown already in preseason he catches a lot of passes.  

 

What do you know about Hunt that hasn't been fed to you by the media?  

Always blaming the media...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

Make a real argument, then.

He already made a very real and great argument in favor of Hunt. In your delusional world you tend to skip over "reality" that doesn't coincide with your fantasy world

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

People assume Hunt is a 3 down back.  He's not.  Cook is a better talent, is a 3 down back, and has shown already in preseason he catches a lot of passes.  

 

What do you know about Hunt that hasn't been fed to you by the media?  

Well I admit that most of what I know is from the media so u r right on about that. So what makes Hunt not a 3 down back with only West behind him and with Cook, MIN pay tons of money cuz Murray GL prowess and much bigger but then again a much better line in OAK so unless Murray fail miserably to convert I don't see how that's not Murray's job to keep. This is all base on the depth chart after all the trades movement that happened today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FuzyLucker said:

Well I admit that most of what I know is from the media so u r right on about that. So what makes Hunt not a 3 down back with only West behind him and with Cook, MIN pay tons of money cuz Murray GL prowess and much bigger but then again a much better line in OAK so unless Murray fail miserably to convert I don't see how that's not Murray's job to keep. This is all base on the depth chart after all the trades movement that happened today.

Barely coherent, but I think most would agree that Latavius has at best a short yardage role on the team.  He's been hurt, they drafted Cook very early, and Cook has stepped up in running, pass pro, and pass catching.  The second one is particularly important.

 

Latavius signed a 3 year/15 million dollar deal, but the Vikings can cut him next season with 1.2m in dead cap space.  Which is basically nothing.  

 

Tell me, is Latavius insurance or an actual threat to touches?  This is Dalvin Cook's team now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

Barely coherent, but I think most would agree that Latavius has at best a short yardage role on the team.  He's been hurt, they drafted Cook very early, and Cook has stepped up in running, pass pro, and pass catching.  The second one is particularly important.

 

Latavius signed a 3 year/15 million dollar deal, but the Vikings can cut him next season with 1.2m in dead cap space.  Which is basically nothing.  

 

Tell me, is Latavius insurance or an actual threat to touches?  This is Dalvin Cook's team now.  

All irrelevant behind a garbage offensive line. It would be bradford, diggs, thielen, or rudolph's team before it would be Cooks'.

Edited by c27
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

Well I admit that most of what I know is from the media so u r right on about that. So what makes Hunt not a 3 down back with only West behind him and with Cook, MIN pay tons of money cuz Murray GL prowess and much bigger but then again a much better line in OAK so unless Murray fail miserably to convert I don't see how that's not Murray's job to keep. This is all base on the depth chart after all the trades movement that happened today.

stop spreading propaganda 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

Barely coherent, but I think most would agree that Latavius has at best a short yardage role on the team.  He's been hurt, they drafted Cook very early, and Cook has stepped up in running, pass pro, and pass catching.  The second one is particularly important.

 

Latavius signed a 3 year/15 million dollar deal, but the Vikings can cut him next season with 1.2m in dead cap space.  Which is basically nothing.  

 

Tell me, is Latavius insurance or an actual threat to touches?  This is Dalvin Cook's team now.  

Well thank you for that, that's another way I can look at it but what about Hunt isn't a 3 down back tho?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FuzyLucker said:

I'm trying to swing a trade for Kareem Hunt, wondering what would you guys thinks about which combo would be enticing? I was thinking my Julio + Cook for His OBJ + Hunt.  Thoughts?  WHIR My team in sig

 

HIs team

 

QB: Stafford, Luck

RB: Ajayi, Hunt, Powell, White, Charles

WR: OBJ, D.Hop, Landry, Robinson, K.White

TE: Reed, Brate

DEF: Den

K: Bailey

2

 

you are thinking wrong.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FuzyLucker said:

You know that doesn't really help me without reasonable explanation. I rather take a poll if that's what I wanted. No offense

you're such a fkng idiot you should not be competing in anything period. You just want someone to tell you what you WANT to hear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...