> will give rudolph one more week since bradford comes back

> will drop if he's worthless with bradford

> sucks with bradford

> bradford gets replaced

> ugh

> keenum feeds rudolph

> rudolph produces like guy I drafted

I'm so confused

Dont do it. Who are you gonna drop him for...maybe ASJ? Outside of the top 3 (Gronk, Kelce and Ertz), no one else has Rudolph's upside.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, street sharks said:

I'm probably gonna hang onto him, but Brate is on the wire

OK, Brates an option but theres way more mouths to feed in TB. Rudolph also doesnt have a 1st rounder breathing down his neck like Brate (Howard).

Edited by Gryfter
6 minutes ago, whiskeythrottle said:

I need a TE (all I have is Bennett currently) & a guy is offering me Rudolph for Fuller. Would any of you take this?

Wrong forum. But it depends on the rest of your roster, take it to AC and post your lineup

Edited by dakimbell

How do Rudolph owners feel about his this week?

In my 14 teamer we play 3 WR/TE's and have my eye on Rudolph as I need a bye week play.  Basically, most in our league avoid TE's because they don't offer much big game potential but they can still put up decent lines.  It's basically between Rudolph and Robby Anderson for me.  Not sure about Anderson as I saw a stat that the Falcons have allowed the least 20 yard plus pass plays in the league.  That doesn't bode well for a big day from Anderson.

I like the matchup for Rudolph this week as the Browns always seem to bleed points to TE's.  I think they're second worst in the league in terms of fantasy points allowed to TE's.

I know Diggs is still questionable and it's probably a little better for Rudolph if Digg's doesn't play as it moves him up the pecking order for targets.  It's not a deal breaker though and maybe that just helps them move the ball more and give Rudolph more scoring chances.

Keenum seems to have no problem targeting Rudolph with 25 in the past 3 games.  I realize that some of that may be due to Diggs being out though.

I've got other upside players in my lineup so really just looking for somebody that can be a decent floor player.  I'd be elated with 40-50 yards and a TD from this spot in my lineup if I could get it.

Feeling good about Rudolph this week?

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Huh? He's been below average except for 3 games. 

Everything is relative. Look at the TE position as a whole this year. I don't know about you, but I generally don't expect much out of the position unless I took one of the top 3 guys with a high draft pick. Rudolph has a solid floor and gets TD opportunities just about every week  (though I'm in a partial PPR league). That seems fairly reliable to me when you consider how volatile the position is as a whole. At the very least, he won't lose you the game, and may very well win some for you. Anyway, I drafted him in the 8th round, but maybe others invested more. This thread itself shows people are still kind of sleeping on him.

Edited by EaglesRocker97
20 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Everything is relative. Look at the TE position as a whole this year. I don't know about you, but I generally don't expect much out of the position unless I took one of the top 3 guys with a high draft pick. Rudolph has a solid floor and gets TD opportunities just about every week  (though I'm in a partial PPR league). That seems fairly reliable to me when you consider how volatile the position is as a whole. At the very least, he won't lose you the game, and may very well win some for you. Anyway, I drafted him in the 8th round, but maybe others invested more. This thread itself shows people are still kind of sleeping on him.

I guess I can agree with you. I just hate the TE position in general and would get rid of it in all league's if I could. Waste of a position. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rudolph is the same guy he has been for years. He rarely tops 50 yards and gets a handful of receptions. If you are playing him in standard, like I have him, you are banking on a TD or two. He has a relatively safe floor in full PPR because he gets around 40-50 yards and 4-5 catches.

That being said I still like Hunter Henry over him any given week. The upside is more appealing. Henry is capped by strange Chargers coaching decisions though.

• 2 weeks later...

uh oh....

Vikings' Kyle Rudolph: Seen in walking boot

21 mins ago | by RotoWire Staff

Rudolph left the locker room after Sunday's loss at Carolina in a walking boot, ESPN 1500 am Twin Cities reports.

Rudolph played the entire game Sunday and didn't appear to have suffered an injury. There are no specifics on his injury from this report. The boot may be precautionary, but his status is worth monitoring this week in practice.

from fantasylabs

Kyle Rudolph (TE) | MIN | 

Ankle12/13/17 1:13 PM
Kyle Rudolph questionable for Week 15.

Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said he'll know more about Rudolph's availability for the Vikings' matchup against the Bengals later in the week. He injured his ankle last Sunday against the Panthers and left the game in a walking boot. Rudolph's potential absence could lead to even more targets for Adam Thielen, who's 6-105-1 line against the Panthers last Sunday could've been even larger if not for multiple end-zone drops. Regardless, Thielen's 13 targets again demonstrated his status as the team's WR1, and he has a great matchup vs. a banged-up Bengals defense that is already without Adam Jones (groin, IR) as well as potentially Dre Kirkpatrick (concussion, questionable). Thielen costs $7600 on DraftKings and has a 30.8-point Projected Ceiling.