NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Better play week 1: Tyreek Hill or Sammy?

kretzschmar

Although there are reasonable arguments for each, personally I'd start Hill.  I have no idea what Watkins' rapport with Goff is like and Hill is the Chiefs number 1 WR (as scary as that may seem).  Reid will find some way to get the ball into Hill's hands on multiple occasions. 

I kind of think the Pats will take away Hill and Kelce and dominate in this one. That's what we do....take away the game changers...Watkins is a pretty scary start as well, but I think that the Rams can score some points on the Colts...

20 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

I kind of think the Pats will take away Hill and Kelce and dominate in this one. That's what we do....take away the game changers...Watkins is a pretty scary start as well, but I think that the Rams can score some points on the Colts...

Pats should dominate,which means KC will have to throw all game...LAR going up against a backup QB means they should be able to run all game. Watkins could score more points but the smart play is going with Hill. This is coming from someone who hates Alex Smith.