NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade Gronk. WHIR

nbafan_123

Gronk and Arob for Bennett and Baldwin

Not sure if I should do it. Non PPR league and I currently own Robinson in more leagues than I would like but feel like if he bounces back, by seasons end he and Baldwin will be similar and I will lose more points downgrading to Bennett (although I expect a nice year with Rodgers). I originally offered Cobb instead of Arob but this is his counter- he has Adams so probably doesn't want 2 packers WR.

Should I try offering Decker or Watkins instead of Arob or keep Gronk and role with my WRs? 

QB Rodgers 

RB Gurley

RB Mccoy

WR Robinson

WR Watkins

WR Decker

TE Gronk

BN Charles

BN Cobb

BN Goodwin

BN Luck

BN Gore

DEF Tampa

K Vinatieri 

Edited by nbafan_123

25 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

I would take out Robinson and Bennett and just send Gronk for Baldwin, if the other guy would do it.

I need a TE though it only really makes sense as a 2 for 2. I could pick up Fleener, Engram, or Thomas but that's a huge downgrade as opposed to Bennett

Should I try Decker or Watkins?

2 minutes ago, nbafan_123 said:

I need a TE though it only really makes sense as a 2 for 2. I could pick up Fleener, Engram, or Thomas but that's a huge downgrade as opposed to Bennett

Should I try Decker or Watkins?

You're not getting Baldwin for Decker or Watkins.

I'd pick up Fleener and hope he gets more looks with Snead being out, then fix the problem sometime in the next three weeks.  Thomas has an outside shot at fantasy relevance, but I'd want to see him play with his new team for a week first.