• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, there is

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

After what you saw tonight how comfortable would you feel starting Gilly next week? 

very comfortable. he is the goal line back. pats will be around the endzone a lot. should be good for 50+ yards and about 1 td per week. probably has a floor of like 12 points 

2 minutes ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

After what you saw tonight how comfortable would you feel starting Gilly next week? 

Not very. If it weren't for those PI's he would've had a pretty mediocre night.

He really is like Blount.  Pretty TD dependent. 

But depending on who you have, could be a good RB2 or flex.

14 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

And this is why you're acting butthurt. 

He's a stud. 

You are mistaking butthurt for aggravation towards people with short bus syndrome. You win some calls and lose some, you know that. I couldn't care less about Hunt....unless I can get him cheap. I just get irritated when I say something that makes total sense and the billys come down from the hills. On the contrary, whoever predicted Hunt being this good congrats. I'm really more miffed that I took Nathan Peterman over Dede Westbrook in my rookie draft. I will admit to being butthurt about that.

Edited by pikerbkb
1 minute ago, MariGOATA said:

Chiefs offense was a fluke tonight. 

Of course it was a fluke in the sense they aren't going to score 40+ every week. But the reality is they have three awesome playmakers and Andy called a hell of a game. 

Takeaways:

Hunt is an easy RB1.

Hill is going to have some monster weeks and prob finish as a WR2. 

Cooks needs to be way more involved as the best of a very thin wr corps. 

2 minutes ago, MariGOATA said:

Why the hell do they even close the players thread during game time? Makes no sense at all.

The thread would get flooded by emotional posts rather than posts containing value 

14 minutes ago, pennstateugk said:

Benched Hunt in 3/5 leagues I have him...happy to see him do well, but damn id like to have the points. 

That must suck, but to make you feel better, one person in my league benched both Alex Smith and Gillislee (joined 81 PPR) and did play Kelce who underperformed a bit. I would probably be throwing my laptop at the TV if that were me.

4 minutes ago, MariGOATA said:

Why the hell do they even close the players thread during game time? Makes no sense at all.

Player threads would be filled with alot of woooooooos or ffffffffffffffffs and not much info.

Edited by RustyMiller

My take on Hunt is he is a high-end RB1 after this. However, don't overreact. He is not better than Bell, Johnson, Shady, Gordon, and a few more. The defense from the Patriots was some of the worst defense I have seen. If it didn't take the Chiefs a few drives to get going they would have gotten 50+ dropped on them. Utterly blown coverages, gaps, and everything went wrong.