NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trevor Ariza 2017-2018 season outlook

1 hour ago, Mutill said:

What to think of this guy in a points league? I might be able to trade him for Tatum but I'm not sure if Ariza is expected to provide a better overall value. Since my league isn't a cat league, I don't care about steals or 3s.

Tatum has more upside, but keep in mind that Morris is back now, so his minutes might decrease. Trevor's role is solidified, and you know what you'll get from him. Consistency is really important in building a contender. He's not fun to own, but he doesn't hurt you in anything. Tatum is an unknown commodity at this point. So just keep this in mind. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is the joke on now?   I think this guy is a drop if you are in an 8-teamer for sure, and if in 10-team he might also be a drop depending on the waiver wire.

The fact that someone dropped ariza and the fact that you have to ask if hes worth burning a waiver for him suggests to me that your league is not competitive...not one bit 

You waited for the one bad game since you last asked about dropping him 10 days ago to come in and ask who the joke's on now?

Posted Images

On 11/13/2017 at 7:11 PM, colepenhagen said:

so is the ariza thread just going to be a thread that gets bumped when he has an off shooting night and owners b*tch and complain?

lets see what happens with cp3 coming back

Huck naw! Dude killed it tonight. Let's talk about that. 20/8/2, 1 stl, 5 treys, good percentages. That's why we hired this man.

On 11/14/2017 at 3:11 AM, colepenhagen said:

so is the ariza thread just going to be a thread that gets bumped when he has an off shooting night and owners b*tch and complain?

lets see what happens with cp3 coming back

The guy finished top 40 the last 2 years, yet everyone wanted to drop him the first 6 games. With CP3 back, I expect more free open looks 

• Haha 1

Well, well, well...look where his numbers are now, right back to around his career averages. He started off cold, but he's been top 30 the past 2 weeks. I dropped THJ after his slow start, but another owner did that with Ariza, so I made up for my mistake pretty nicely! With CP3 back, I think his numbers will increase. Boy are they fun to watch! They torched Denver in the 3rd last game. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Someone just dropped him in m league. I'm I missing something. Hasn't he been solid?

Solid, but it depends on your league and your build too I guess. His strengths have become redundant on my squad, so I'm trying to ship him off.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, #coco said:

Solid, but it depends on your league and your build too I guess. His strengths have become redundant on my squad, so I'm trying to ship him off.

Thanks. I have a punts assists steal, so he would be ideal, especially with his 3s and stls.