NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trevor Ariza 2017-2018 season outlook

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is the joke on now?   I think this guy is a drop if you are in an 8-teamer for sure, and if in 10-team he might also be a drop depending on the waiver wire.

The fact that someone dropped ariza and the fact that you have to ask if hes worth burning a waiver for him suggests to me that your league is not competitive...not one bit 

You waited for the one bad game since you last asked about dropping him 10 days ago to come in and ask who the joke's on now?

Posted Images

7 hours ago, LikeButta said:

Drop?

While this is my rookie season in FB, I don't think so. Although I'm in a 12 team. I think he still needs to find his rhythm after being out so long, if he can't get it together soon though I would maybe consider it. 

• Like 1

Plus he is only averaging slightly better scoring than last year, not to mention improved freethrow %, oh and 2.8 threes a game is the highest of his career. 

Add one more- 42% FG is the best he has done in 4 years. DROP CITY! FAST!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jstep13 said:

You waited for the one bad game since you last asked about dropping him 10 days ago to come in and ask who the joke's on now?

He has been bitter and was waiting behind the screen for this moment lol.