NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Miracles - What do you need?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need 104 points from Jordan Howard...

Posted Images

I have no faith in the Cardinals offense. They got one TD vs the pathetic Colts. Without DJ it seems absolutely useless. 

JJ owners better hope he can get a bomb. Which he can...

Edited by Gohawks
3 minutes ago, hellagoode said:

I have a 2-point lead with JJ Nelson starting tonight, my opponent has Fitz... I also picked up Jarron Brown just in case.

Do I roll with Nelson and hope the hammy doesn't hamper him, or "play it safe" with Brown and hope that he somehow outproduces Fitzgerald?

I'm in a similar situation.  Down 6 points and 7 points in my Full-point PPR league where we play two opponents every week.  I have JJ and Jaron.  I'm monitoring the pre-game but I'm likely rolling with JJ.

3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I'm in a similar situation.  Down 6 points and 7 points in my Full-point PPR league where we play two opponents every week.  I have JJ and Jaron.  I'm monitoring the pre-game but I'm likely rolling with JJ.

The Cowboys banged-up secondary has been susceptible to giving up big plays, so JJ's upside is obviously higher -- but only if the hammy doesn't take him out of the game... Just feels like the usage between Jarron and Fitz is going to be a coin toss (I'm 1 PPR as well).

Need Dez and Bailey to combine for less than 35.7 in 0.5 ppr. Praying for a heavy dosage of Zeke and for the Cardinals offense to somehow stay on the field for a long time. If only I had started Diggs...

Edited by ak427
11 minutes ago, ak427 said:

Need Dez and Bailey to combine for less than 35.7 in 0.5 ppr. Praying for a heavy dosage of Zeke and for the Cardinals offense to somehow stay on the field for a long time. If only I had started Diggs...

Same thing with Diggs...

I keep telling myself.. "dude Bradford was out, sitting Diggs is the right play, it happens." But it still hurts the same.

oh and who knew not starting Jared Goff in a 2 QB league would bet me