NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2017-2018 season outlook

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got offered Jimmy Butler for Covington and i thought it was very rude to offer a Butler for a Lord. Butler is there to serve while Lord is there to rule

Apparently Covington found out right before the game his childhood friend had been shot and killed. Hope the Lord gets through it ok. That would also explain his performance

our Lord is testing us to see who amongst us are loyal and who amongst are thieving scoundrels.  Stay faithful brothers and sisters.  This is but a dry spell.  Our Lord will rain 3s upon us soon!

Guys it was a wonderful ride, i was enjoying Lord and this thread, i will miss him, but i got an offer i couldn't reject, CP3 for Lord and Redick, i will still visit you, I am sad i won't be a part of this anymore, please Lord don't punish me

25 minutes ago, Pracis said:

our Lord is testing us to see who amongst us are loyal and who amongst are thieving scoundrels.  Stay faithful brothers and sisters.  This is but a dry spell.  Our Lord will rain 3s upon us soon!

Ah yes. Tis but a mere trial by our Lord. To see who thee will remain faithful.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, kane said:

Robert Covington learned of his friend's sudden passing shortly before playing the Cavaliers

This may explain why lord shoot poorly

crazy day.   before the game on monday vs cavs....   covington's childhood friend getting shot and killed (as previously stated) AND JR Smith's cousin (i believe) passing away as well.      hope the best for both players

2 hours ago, IonZephyr said:

crazy day.   before the game on monday vs cavs....   covington's childhood friend getting shot and killed (as previously stated) AND JR Smith's cousin (i believe) passing away as well.      hope the best for both players

damn.. that would explain it.  I hope our Lord is fine.. losing a childhood friend can hurt.  But honestly, I love my Lord Covington even if he has bad shooting, whatever.  I am loyal to him!

Edited by Pracis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1