NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2017-2018 season outlook

6 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

They are now saying he has a lower back contusion. Not bad, basically a bruise if that is what it is.

Gah.. I hope that is all it is.  Not cause I love him and he's on my team and all.  I like the guy.. such a great player.

Back into character...

Our Lord is strong! Not even a piece of metal in the lower back or falling can slow him down!  He only appears to be hurt but in actuality, he is envisioning more stacks for his loyal servants!  

• Haha 3
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got offered Jimmy Butler for Covington and i thought it was very rude to offer a Butler for a Lord. Butler is there to serve while Lord is there to rule

Apparently Covington found out right before the game his childhood friend had been shot and killed. Hope the Lord gets through it ok. That would also explain his performance

our Lord is testing us to see who amongst us are loyal and who amongst are thieving scoundrels.  Stay faithful brothers and sisters.  This is but a dry spell.  Our Lord will rain 3s upon us soon!

6 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

A bruise. Like when you hit your thigh and then get a bruise. This would be good news if it is all it is. Probably 1-2 games tops 3 since next week it is two games.

Our lord is no bitch like the brow!

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, thusanaysayer said:

Gracious Lord, can you just take a week or two off so I can maybe trade for you

The Lord says No.  He is committed to the servants that adored him PRIOR to injury.  For those that desire him now, should eat crow.

• Haha 1

The Lord is ready to rise once again...

Robert Covington (lower back contusion) has been upgraded to questionable for Tuesday's game vs. the Wolves.

He was previously considered doubtful, but X-rays and a CT scan came back negative and he's considered day-to-day. If Covington can't go, the 76ers will use a committee approach to absorb his minutes.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, gill2k said:

The Lord is ready to rise once again...

Robert Covington (lower back contusion) has been upgraded to questionable for Tuesday's game vs. the Wolves.

He was previously considered doubtful, but X-rays and a CT scan came back negative and he's considered day-to-day. If Covington can't go, the 76ers will use a committee approach to absorb his minutes.

AMEN
PRAISE THE LORD

I'm already down 3 games played to my FG% and rebounding machine opponent this week and it'll only get worse (damn scheduling). 

I'd rather the Lord rests up this 2 game week.  The Lord will have his vengeance some other day.

• Like 1