9/11/2017 - MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

You obviously don't know Diggs or followed him. He has elite talent. His foundation is so strong in terms of being a great WR. All he needs to do is stay healthy and keep working hard. In 2-3 years, he has all the potential to be a top 3 WR in the NFL. 

This

When he's not on the injury report he's a stud. When he is, don't start him. It's really that simple with Diggs. 

Okay, I don't mean to forego discussion on the game, but this is a fantasy forum after all.

Who do you sell Diggs for after this game? Would you take 1:1 A.J. Green? Amari Cooper?

Just now, CrypTviLL said:

Okay, I don't mean to forego discussion on the game, but this is a fantasy forum after all.

Who do you sell Diggs for after this game? Would you take 1:1 A.J. Green? Amari Cooper?

Come on, be real.

3 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Diggs is reminding me of that boom game against GB on SNF early last year.

19 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Warning to all: form no opinions on a home performance against the NO defense.  Unless a player blows against them.  Then you can draw a conclusion.  But if Diggs, Thielen, Rudolph, Cook, Lat Murray, Kleinsasser, whoever goes off in this game, just consider the opponent.  I love Diggs, but just keep it in mind.  

What Diggs thinks of your opinion. 

DxgWQUL.gif

Just now, CrypTviLL said:

You don't sell him. Why is everyone's first instinct when they have a good player to sell? 

Just now, TTo34 said:

Come on, be real.

I'm very real. Just because you have a lower opinion of Diggs (maybe more educated based on pre-draft values) does not mean other owners see it that way.

My evidence? Check this thread, many people are calling him WR1. If he's WR1, he can net you a WR1.

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

Have you guys never seen Diggs before? He has some absurd game like this every year and then disappears. It's not always injuries either.

You are wrong. His groin injury bothered him most of last season. Try again.

http://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/22863/stefon-diggs-says-groin-injury-bothered-him-for-most-of-2016