NBC Sports Edge Forums

9/11/2017 - MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings

Bradford did have a redonkulous 71% rate last season. Pair that with a pass defense that couldn't stop Alabama and this is the result. Alex Smith lighting up a defense that just won a Super Bowl and went out and got even more studs is the REAL shocker of the week. That Oline for the Chiefs was incredible too.

Edited by MrPositive
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

They were down 17..3 scores..they needed a FG sometime anyways.

1 minute ago, Flyers_28 said:

but you cant stop the other team from scoring 

And logically, wouldn't you want your time-crunch 2-minute drill drive to only need a FG, instead of taking it with 10+ minutes on the clock and requiring a TD to tie/win?

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Know what I love?  Ingram really should be the most irate.  Who ran for over 1,000 yards last year and who ran for 72?  Now he is in a time share splitting even carries with AP, and a rookie is getting more than either one of them.

This. AP is old and one dimensional Kamara  doesn't look great,  is a rookie and seems more suited for the pure passing down back.  Ingram is the only versatile one. Throwing to AP and running Kamara up the middle is nonsensical.

Just now, burninglegs said:

Alex Smith was the surprise for me tbh. Bradford was a target of mine in leagues were I ended up going QB late w/ streaming. Bradford against Saints week 1 + at home + having Thielen/Diggs/Rudolph/Cook all healthy. Bradford could be a sneaky pick for being a top 10 QB this season.

Agreed. I've been on the Bradford train all summer as well (see the Diggs and Thielen threads). But never did I believe Diggs was a potential superstar like he's showing. I knew he was good, but damn. That 200 yard game Thielen had last year was no fluke either. Its is the Saints, but the Vikings offense is very impressive all-around nonetheless