NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trying to land cohen whir

I want cohen. His team is super weak in RBs. Help me put together a fair deal! Whir 0.5 ppr 

My roster 

qb: cam 

RB fournette, lynch, Powell, t west, buck Allen

wr: a brown, Crabtree , garçon, Wallace

te; gronk 

def Kansas City 

His team:

qb: goff 

wr m Thomas, b cooks, d Hopkins, d Parker, a thielen, Corey Davis 

RB: t Rawls, cohen, gore, j Charles, p Perkins

TE graham 

Okay, bro... Let's step back from the hypewagon for just one second.

WHY do you want Cohen? You're more than solid at RB. His team is frankly terrible at RB. Looks like he might have gone zero-RB in his draft strategy, to be honest. 

I know Cohen is the top waiver-wire darling right now. But you have legit #1 RB's on your roster, and he's a #2 RB. Would you really play Cohen over Fournette, or Lynch, or T. West? Maybe at BEST he's a middling Flex play over Garcon?

You may not want to hear this, but trading ANYTHING of value for Cohen hurts your team while it helps his. Don't do it.

His team lacks rbs and he has wrs. I don't know what u could offer him honestly. A rb for rb trade won't work. Maybe Allen for cohen. If u trade garçon for him that may work but garçon is the number one receiver on the niners and it would leave u thin at wr. I think u have to offer a wr/rb for a wr/cohen. Who are u willing to trade?

4 minutes ago, bwarbiany said:

Okay, bro... Let's step back from the hypewagon for just one second.

WHY do you want Cohen? You're more than solid at RB. His team is frankly terrible at RB. Looks like he might have gone zero-RB in his draft strategy, to be honest. 

I know Cohen is the top waiver-wire darling right now. But you have legit #1 RB's on your roster, and he's a #2 RB. Would you really play Cohen over Fournette, or Lynch, or T. West? Maybe at BEST he's a middling Flex play over Garcon?

You may not want to hear this, but trading ANYTHING of value for Cohen hurts your team while it helps his. Don't do it.

I agree. Good post/feedback. Help with mine? Thanks  http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/667040-2-for-2-trade-feedback-whir/