NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Dez, Parker, Thielen WHIR

nytimes321

I'm still playing Dez despite the matchup, so I'd rank him #1 in any format. If it's PPR, then I would probably put Thielen #2 over Parker at #3. Thielen is gonna get a lot of targets and the SD secondary is very underrated. If standard scoring though, I would flip Parker and Thielen, since I think Parker has the better chance to snag a TD.

help?

1 hour ago, Excellent117 said:

I'm still playing Dez despite the matchup, so I'd rank him #1 in any format. If it's PPR, then I would probably put Thielen #2 over Parker at #3. Thielen is gonna get a lot of targets and the SD secondary is very underrated. If standard scoring though, I would flip Parker and Thielen, since I think Parker has the better chance to snag a TD.

help?

agree with this answer, especially with SD (ur LA's) CBs being underrated 

Disagree with the above. Dez is going to have a bad game and Cowboys will just ride zeke all the way.  Parker is good but we dont know which jay cutler would show up, overall i think he will have a good season but as you mentioned above the chargers have a decent secondary . the safe floor of the bunch is Thielen in my opion, i get that you never sit a stud so id go with  thielen , dez,  parker if i had to rank them even though i expect dez to have a bad week.

Dez, Thielen, Parker

Dez is a must start every game but this is probably one of his worst matchups all year.

Not sure of your league's format, but if its PPR then there's nothing wrong with playing Thielen ahead of Dez for this week.

We havent seen Miami play yet which is why I wouldn't start Parker just yet, but Jay Cutler always feeds his WRs

I disagree with Dez, and Thielen will find more room as Diggs is going to be the threat for Pittsburgh. Dez is gonna be doubled whenever it's a pass, and have fun going against Harris, Stewart, Talib, Roby, and others. It'll be a run game for Dallas, imo.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/667202-hows-my-lineup-for-this-week-whir-100/

Thielen

Dez

Parker

Dez and Parker are close on account of both being covered by top CBs this week (Talib and Verrett). Last week's Thielen blowup game was aided by Breaux being out, but I think with the shifting into and out of the slot and with Diggs taking attention, we can look for more good production out of Thielen this week.