NBC Sports Edge Forums

Greg Zuerlein 2017 Season Outlook

Dear, Gregory,

Thank you for being so consistent. You have won me at least two weeks with your rocket of a leg, and I hope you can continue to put up RB2 numbers and make my injured players proud. I will surely spend top-kicker pick next season, because I am just so grateful for you.

Love,

me

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

What do you guys think of his playoff matchups?

Does it matter who the matchups are against? This offense can move the ball. Greg has a Leg. He is the #1 K in the league. What else is there to know or think about? There is nothing to think about. You just play him. 

I don't own him in any of my leagues and hate everyone who does, having a kicker that delivers 15+ pts on a weekly basis is ridiculous. Props to those of you who landed on him, I know some teams are making the playoffs almost solely because of this guy.

1 hour ago, calibar said:

I don't own him in any of my leagues and hate everyone who does, having a kicker that delivers 15+ pts on a weekly basis is ridiculous. Props to those of you who landed on him, I know some teams are making the playoffs almost solely because of this guy.

My season turned around when I somehow lucked into picking both he and the JAX defense up as FA early on.

33 minutes ago, BeatLA said:

My season turned around when I somehow lucked into picking both he and the JAX defense up as FA early on.

Same deal for my squad....who'd a thunk that kicking game + defense (could) = fantasy championship?

Either way, thank you Gregatron ! 

4 hours ago, maxim730 said:

What do you guys think of his playoff matchups?

I'm not touching my kicker slot ROS. You can make an argument for Gostkowski being above him (and that's it), but he's elite and I'd play him against any team in the league.

Have this guy in all 3 of my leagues. Along with Kamara. It's so weird not having to worry about Kicker. I kinda miss dropping kickers for long-shot players when waivers run, but I will gladly trade that in for not having to make coin-flip decisions on random kickers on Sunday.