NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

rage2021

4 minutes ago, GuruFantasy98 said:

Lool my gut's telling me to go through with it but i dont know with the way Jokic and Turner are playing. Inconsistent for Consistent :/ Any advice?

Corky, what part of AC forum isn’t clear enough for you?

Just now, GuruFantasy98 said:

Lool my gut's telling me to go through with it but i dont know with the way Jokic and Turner are playing. Inconsistent for Consistent :/ Any advice?

It's a hard no. Orlando is hurt so Vooch is balling Barnes is Barnes. Turner is the best shot blocker in the NBA so that alone gives him great value. 

Jokic at some point this season I promise you will come through. You won't realize it but you'll see a bunch of 20/10/5 lines with 55% shooting over 10 games and realized why you used the pick you did on him. Selling low on fantasy stars is a bad strategy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

It's a hard no. Orlando is hurt so Vooch is balling Barnes is Barnes. Turner is the best shot blocker in the NBA so that alone gives him great value. 

Jokic at some point this season I promise you will come through. You won't realize it but you'll see a bunch of 20/10/5 lines with 55% shooting over 10 games and realized why you used the pick you did on him. Selling low on fantasy stars is a bad strategy.

I'm giving up Vooch and Barnes for his Jokic and Turner...so i should go through with it? Yeah i realized vucevic had an outburst after the injuries and Barnes is pretty much only good for pts...I think i should probably accept it

58 minutes ago, GuruFantasy98 said:

I will help one time but please listen to what they were saying.

As much as i love my vucevic he's finishing top20-30 and not top10-15 like what we see now. Turner is already in the top 30. Barnes is a just a scorer. Jokic is a legit 1st rounder. I would have pulled the trigger instead of posting here, i would have posted at the thread "cool story bro"  about the trade offer i accepted.. and remember. unnamed.jpg.4041ab73e4202536e89c370dea7404b8.jpg

Edited by Xmantt
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xmantt said:

I will help one time but please listen to what they were saying.

As much as i love my vucevic he's finishing top20-30 and not top10-15 like what we see now. Turner is already in the top 30. Barnes is a just a scorer. Jokic is a legit 1st rounder. I would have pulled the trigger instead of posting here, i would have posted at the thread "cool story bro"  about the trade offer i accepted.. and remember. unnamed.jpg.4041ab73e4202536e89c370dea7404b8.jpg

Hey man, I know you're being a nice guy and answering his trade question, but that's not helping the cause. It shows other people that its ok to post trade questions here and other people will answer it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MomboMentality said:

Hey man, I know you're being a nice guy and answering his trade question, but that's not helping the cause. It shows other people that its ok to post trade questions here and other people will answer it.

yeah sorry for that..

Gaz harris is questionable, Mudiay is out, maybe, just maybe Malone can finally play Jokic his minutes, they need a playmaker out there.

14 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

responsible return to play progression. Sounds like a minutes restriction to me I think Nikola and Coach Malone check this forum and honestly just like to troll us.

its just Malone man. this is the genius who said he would run the offense through Milsap instead of Jokic...........