• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chicken Elfrido is back!

Cant believe I took Lonzo over him fml

3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Didn't I say?! God has given us Elf owners one beautiful gift! He is a menace rest of the way with or without Booker! Thank you GOD!!!!

well, i'm pretty sure god has something better to do than fantasy basketball, don't you think

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, jrmintz said:

Basically he turned into a trip dub machine threat every night. Magic was holding him back for sure. 

He was a triple-double threat on the Magic after ASB last season too.  Might have as much to do with Elf getting comfortable within the flow of the game as the year progressesas it does with the change of scenery. 

He playing GS next (previous time had a big game against them). Literally, the worst player on my team. 2 or 3 weeks he was my top 5 player for sure. I own Winslow, Lopez, Markieff, Dejounte all picked up this week, but this guy is not even close to what Markieff or Winslow are putting up. Barton kind of was also that guy, but put up good 20+ points today, he can rebound from bad night. Got to drop him for someone or is there a reason to believe he will get some triple doubles lets say in March end/ April beginning ??

What's going on here? If he gets limited minutes tonight I'm dropping tomorrow. I'm in a 10 team league with lots of talent on the wire and I can't roll into week 2 of the playoffs with this boat anchor dragging my team down.