NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Start 1 RB 1 WR - Riddick,Coleman,Powell - Garcon, M. Jones,Golladay [WHIR]

Magnum Dopus

9 minutes ago, Ripster85 said:

Powell and Golladay! 

You think Golladay is going to get more targets then Jones? I'm confused about first game if it was Jones was covered or Golladay is that good. Also Powell is up against best defense against the passbacks where Riddick did pretty decent and Coleman was consistent. Powell let me down week 1.

I say Riddick for your RB2 spot and depending how much risk you want to take either Golladay for higher upside/reward but higher bust potential. Or Garcon for a safer floor but lower ceiling. I think we all assume the 49ers will be trailing most of the game therefore throwing a lot.

The other factor to help you decide is Richard Sherman may be out this game. Don't get me wrong the Seahawks D is stout 100% but if Sherman doesn't play the 49ers will still be playing from behind and that will be in Garcon's favor.

Help with mine?

Edited by King Cane

37 minutes ago, Magnum Dopus said:

You think Golladay is going to get more targets then Jones? I'm confused about first game if it was Jones was covered or Golladay is that good. Also Powell is up against best defense against the passbacks where Riddick did pretty decent and Coleman was consistent. Powell let me down week 1.

See out of the names given, you cannot deny upside of Golladay! Golladay seems to have moved up in depth chart and seems to be more reliable then marvin jones! Sooner or later, he is going to become WR1 player that he is! I will go golladay all day.

Now about powell, raiders are going to throw lot of touchdowns in this one and jets will be chasing big time! I see powell getting chances of lot PPR points!

Hence my selection!

4 minutes ago, Ripster85 said:

See out of the names given, you cannot deny upside of Golladay! Golladay seems to have moved up in depth chart and seems to be more reliable then marvin jones! Sooner or later, he is going to become WR1 player that he is! I will go golladay all day.

Now about powell, raiders are going to throw lot of touchdowns in this one and jets will be chasing big time! I see powell getting chances of lot PPR points!

Hence my selection!

What about someone like Cupp would you play him over Galladay he's available? Also Garcon is already the #1 in Sanfran but I know they suck. Any upside with Coleman/Riddick with the matchups they have?

Edited by Magnum Dopus