NBC Sports Edge Forums

Joel Embiid 2017-2018 Season Outlook

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

They've snubbed him on 2 CLEAR AS DAY blocks so far in this game... Frustrating

Snubbed him on ROY and the All Star game after being voted a starter last year too...what's new?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's not playing tonight because the 76ers aren't playing tonight.

Not trading. Never. I’m riding until the end even if it means he gets injured again, it’s an honor to have him on my team. #BabyHakeem

Yeah, and LBJ is better than everyone...except not in fantasy though!   Even if Embiid gets through the season he is going to kill your TOs, FG% and FT% aren't super (ok though), he is going

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Haha sorry for the scare.

Lol all good I enjoy some good trickery and or wittiness. I just wasn’t thinking about the game being tomorrow...obviously...ha.

Edited by HK-47

I have a trade offer, I have Embiid. Guy wants to trade me Aaron Gordon and Drummond for him. But, I have Vucevic and Cousins already with Embiid. Take the deal or no? My guards are decent, I have Curry, Oladipo and Robert Covington. Should I take the deal or try and get a guard for one of these big men?
On 30/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, JacobThunder15 said:

I have a trade offer, I have Embiid. Guy wants to trade me Aaron Gordon and Drummond for him. But, I have Vucevic and Cousins already with Embiid. Take the deal or no? My guards are decent, I have Curry, Oladipo and Robert Covington. Should I take the deal or try and get a guard for one of these big men?

Wrong forum, but damn that's a hefty offer. Embiid hype train is in full effect, without injury top 5 within 2 seasons.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

This is the Joel Embiid thread...

I know, if this and previous post is against the rules my apologies. What I meant to ask is who would be the backup C, who would start if Embiid rests?

Anyone else in H2H that basically adjusted over to a full on punt TO-team with him? I drafted with the hope of trying to be okay in that category, but it’s pretty tough to do with embiid lol. With that Said I’m not complaining, just traded for another Turnover-machine from the punt assists guy in our League and My team is looking pretty mean now. 

• Like 1