NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

DND AGAIN. sure he can be tyreke who bounces back like this year after years of injury, but as of the moment, do not draft tag. Let other owners have headaches. 

I did only draft him in only one league where ft made is a cat, paired him with harden for dozens of ft made, it made sense, but well i got burned

Guy offered me Gallo the day I nabbed FreeJah (as soon as the trade went down) and when I turned him down immediately he was flabbergasted and sent me a text, asked me why. I told him my IR was full, he tried offering again with the note “He’ll be back next week!”, my response was this:

tommy.jpg

He just texted me “Now I get it”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Doc said he injured his Other glute from sunday's game, so its different from the injury that kept him out so long... it could be worseDoc said he injured his Other glute from sunday's game, so its different from the injury that kept him out so long... it could be worse

his statline on sunday alone should keep you guys satisfied to hold him for a few more games

• Haha 1