Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey bro. How long did it take? 

Gallo is perfect as a Boogie replacement, minus the FG, pts, reb, assists, steals, blocks and beast mode-ness.

reminder, he ain't the one

Posted Images

owners shouldn't be surprised by this year, does the same year in year out.

will he continue to get injured and test owners patience. yes, he is a pain the arse (pun intended)

will he come back, put up big stats and be a difference maker for your team. almost certainly

6 minutes ago, bocman111 said:

14 team league w/ NO IR spot?  Can I just drop this dude at this point?  

I'm in a 12 team league with no IR spot as well, so its a bit frustrating that there is no timeline yet. He's a FT% anchor that I can use to counter bigs that have problematic FT%s. 

• Like 1

I don't know what everyone is complaining about, Rotoworld thinks he did awesome last night...

image.png.0787a5b02690cced493e2802d21c8cdf.png

But, Ya....I'm gonna hold because of that damn 25 point / 7-7 FT game he had.  If he would have put up two clunkers...I'd have dropped him as soon as the other glute issue popped up.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Toronto416 said:

Has anyone seen him on any wires. Alot of people say he droppable but think you kinda just have to wait. I have seen him dropped in one and I am thinking of grabbing him and putting him on my IL.

On wire for a week now. 12 teamer

24 minutes ago, freddo said:

On wire for a week now. 12 teamer

It makes me sick I made the mistake of drafting this loser, but even so, there’s no way Gallo should be on the waivers in a 12 man league. His upside is way too high, even if he is-and does have-a pain in the a**.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Joeklebba said:

It makes me sick I made the mistake of drafting this loser, but even so, there’s no way Gallo should be on the waivers in a 12 man league. His upside is way too high, even if he is-and does have-a pain in the a**.

Havent even thought abt dropping him. 

• Haha 1