Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey bro. How long did it take? 

Gallo is perfect as a Boogie replacement, minus the FG, pts, reb, assists, steals, blocks and beast mode-ness.

reminder, he ain't the one

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Panic said:

If you have an ir spòt i would hes one of the better ft shooters and scores alot.. but will also ruin your fg%

Okay.. can figure out who to stash when Lavine is back (Fultz, Jabari, Millsap or Gallo). And Well I already Got Prince (mr. Brick later himself) so it’s already destroyed ???

2 minutes ago, oldladyofturin said:

I thought somebody mentioned that he was on court practising already?

This. Doc Rivers said he was doing on court work at least a week ago. Maybe DeAndre worked off some injury frustration on Danilo if you know what I’m saying, put him behind in his recovery.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Joeklebba said:

This. Doc Rivers said he was doing on court work at least a week ago. Maybe DeAndre worked off some injury frustration on Danilo if you know what I’m saying, put him behind in his recovery.

Stop beating around the bush. Say what you mean to say :)

"Before the Clippers played the Lakers on Friday, Danilo Gallinari was on the court working out.

Though he missed his 11th consecutive game with a left glute injury, the Clippers are starting to see some improvement from their small forward.

His return to action remains uncertain.

“He’s making progress,” Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. “He’s definitely moving better. There’s no update on his return or anything like that. But it’s the best that I’ve seen him move around, sure. And I think that has to be a pretty positive sign.”

That was from the LA Times on December 31st.

51 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

"Before the Clippers played the Lakers on Friday, Danilo Gallinari was on the court working out.

Though he missed his 11th consecutive game with a left glute injury, the Clippers are starting to see some improvement from their small forward.

His return to action remains uncertain.

“He’s making progress,” Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. “He’s definitely moving better. There’s no update on his return or anything like that. But it’s the best that I’ve seen him move around, sure. And I think that has to be a pretty positive sign.”

That was from the LA Times on December 31st.

50 minutes ago, sgergole said:

he is banging one of the hottest italian tv presenter. From my side, respect for Gallo. just please come back for fantasy playoffs

What's her name since I'm too lazy to search at work