Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey bro. How long did it take? 

Gallo is perfect as a Boogie replacement, minus the FG, pts, reb, assists, steals, blocks and beast mode-ness.

reminder, he ain't the one

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mdpharm23 said:

Where does the Blake trade move Gallo down this charts to?  

1) Lou Will

2) Tobias Harris

3) Avery Bradley

4) Rivers 

5) Jordan

6) Gallo

I'm still trying to figure out if you're trolling or not. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I don't really see how adding two 23-25 usage rate players for Blake helps Gallo tbh. Neither guy really helps ball movement (unless I'm really out of touch with their playstyle) and Teodosic will probably take full control of the offense from a ball-handling perspective.

5 minutes ago, Sarcastic said:

I don't really see how adding two 23-25 usage rate players for Blake helps Gallo tbh. Neither guy really helps ball movement (unless I'm really out of touch with their playstyle) and Teodosic will probably take full control of the offense from a ball-handling perspective.

Teodosic is nil. He's a facilitator. Lou Williams has potential to get moved as well. Avery Bradley is more of a defensive player than a scorer, and on top of that he's been hurt too. Tobias Harris and Lou (if he stays) are going to eat first and second. I see Danilo sliding in to third, with a chance to be second in line. 

Edited by lbjames6
1 minute ago, lbjames6 said:

Teodosic is nil. He's a facilitator. Lou Williams has potential to get moved as well. Avery Bradley is more of a defensive player than a scorer, and on top of that he's been hurt too. Tobias Harris and Lou (if he stays) are going to eat first and second. I see Danilo sliding in to third, with a chance to be second in line. 

If Lou gets moved, that's a different story. I wasn't mentioning Teo because I think he's taking shots from Gallo, just pointing out that Gallo wouldn't get the ball more in his hands w/ Griffin gone now is all.

I agree about your assessment regarding AB but the fact is he still takes 13-15 shots a game. Best case Gallo's outlook is about the same as we were expecting before (if Lou gets traded then obv. better) but with the style that he's been playing at this year (low FT attempts, although maybe the space opening up changes that) I'm worried about any hit to FGA. Cheers.

I think this means he'll be the first offensive option when he's not playing alongside Lou - and if Lou gets traded then we're in pure money territory.

Playing more at the 4 instead of the 3 should help his rebounding numbers too.

2 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

If he is healthy he is going to produce regardless of his teammates in LA.

But honestly, when he came back before injuring his butt again, he looked slow and had no lift whatsoever.

That second game back looked good to me....

2 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

only a 2 game week with limited mins I doubt he'll get much production, gonna keep him on my IL till next week depending on what he does.

im doin the same thing... and you know what that means. he's gonna go OFF. 

• Haha 1