NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

3 minutes ago, mdpharm23 said:

So this is the one game Gallo gets before Tobias and Avery come over, and Rivers comes back, and take away his shots..

At halftime: 9/2/1/0/0/0

very Gallo-like stat sheet so far 

I'm wondering if this will be worth my time.   I own Tobias already and Gallinari just doesn't look good to me despite the 11 points.

2 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

I'm wondering if this will be worth my time.   I own Tobias already and Gallinari just doesn't look good to me despite the 11 points.

Well, the guy missed the past 25 games. Keep that in mind. I am happy thus far.

Edited by ItaliaBBALL

Just now, DLG10 said:

He was never going to come out blazing or redline it on his first day back so give him some time if you like him. But as Mike Gallagher has been pointing out his ROS outlook is probably him getting injured once again.

10 minutes ago, python3 said:

Pump fake.  Straight to the rack.  Vintage Gallo.

Thanks for benching him guys.  I'll take the serviceable line.

Enjoy it before he tears his arse again.

Just kidding.  good first game back for DG.   Still not sure how valuable he'll be ROS when factoring Tobias, Avery and the injury risk.

Edited by DLG10

8 hours ago, JStyles said:

Took 12 shots despite being on a 25 minute restriction, only Lou Will took significantly more.

15-5-1-1 on good %s and 0 turnovers, bodes very well going forward when he gets back over 30 minutes.

Poor MDfarm proved wrong again.

Lol Gallo had the entire starting lineup to himself last night and he scored 15? What happens when Harris and Bradley start next game...Harris might be a bigger ball hog than Blake...and Bradley will get his shots...and then when Rivers the ball dominant PG comes back? 

15/5/1/0/0/0 is a line you can find on the waiver wire all day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdpharm23 said:

Lol Gallo had the entire starting lineup to himself last night and he scored 15? What happens when Harris and Bradley start next game...Harris might be a bigger ball hog than Blake...and Bradley will get his shots...and then when Rivers the ball dominant PG comes back? 

All day? Some of us like a challenge and play in deep leagues. Maybe in your 8 team family league. 

9 hours ago, JStyles said:

Poor MDfarm proved wrong again.

1 hour ago, mdpharm23 said:

mdpharm23 why are you taking it so personal? He wasnt even talking about you man! He was talking about MDfarm, lol

14 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

All day? Some of us like a challenge and play in deep leagues. Maybe in your 8 team family league. 

Stanley Johnson no good? 15% owned 

26/10/4/2/1/1/1

If Gallo puts up a line that good from now until the end of the season, I’ll eat my own Johnson

Edited by mdpharm23