NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

For the record, I have him in one of my 12 team leagues but he’s my end of the bench guy. I have Dirk also and he’s like Dirk minus the FG and blocks. I will have no hesitation cutting him and am only keeping him bc of playoff schedule. He was sitting on the waiver for a long time before I picked him up. Not sure why everyone is so high on him, he contributes absolutely no counting stats 

8 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

It was one of two of the best games in Stan's career lol

Why not just disappear from this thread before it gets awkward?

Nah...considering I own him I think I’ll stay...let’s see what happens when Bradley Harris Rivers and whoever the clippers get for Jordan come over....

24 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

I've seen people explain "why" to you.  So either you're not reading those posts or think they're lying to you.

Tom chambers,

If you wanna continue with the pointed attacks and douchebaggey, trust me I can go all day I got no problem with that. But you’ll realize quick I AIN’T THE ONE. I AIN’T THE ONE.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mdpharm23 said:

Stanley Johnson no good? 15% owned 

26/10/4/2/1/1/1

If Gallo puts up a line that good from now until the end of the season, I’ll eat my own Johnson

An average like that is in top5 between all players. Glad you can pick from the ww every single day a guy whongoes off like that!

12 hours ago, mdpharm23 said:

For the record, I have him in one of my 12 team leagues but he’s my end of the bench guy. I have Dirk also and he’s like Dirk minus the FG and blocks. I will have no hesitation cutting him and am only keeping him bc of playoff schedule. He was sitting on the waiver for a long time before I picked him up. Not sure why everyone is so high on him, he contributes absolutely no counting stats 

I dont see how dirk contributes in blocks and fg.. He is very similar to dirk, fantasy wise when playing. 

On 1/31/2018 at 9:47 AM, mdpharm23 said:

Lol Gallo had the entire starting lineup to himself last night and he scored 15? What happens when Harris and Bradley start next game...Harris might be a bigger ball hog than Blake...and Bradley will get his shots...and then when Rivers the ball dominant PG comes back? 

15/5/1/0/0/0 is a line you can find on the waiver wire all day 

So Gallo has Harris and Bradley in the lineup and promptly drops 24. Tobias and Lou took more shots (which was expected) but he shot more than Bradley and twice as much as DeAndre. Are you still gonna wait until the superstar Austin Rivers comes back before you make more baseless claims?

Edited by lbjames6
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2018 at 4:47 AM, mdpharm23 said:

Lol Gallo had the entire starting lineup to himself last night and he scored 15? What happens when Harris and Bradley start next game...Harris might be a bigger ball hog than Blake...and Bradley will get his shots...and then when Rivers the ball dominant PG comes back? 

15/5/1/0/0/0 is a line you can find on the waiver wire all day 

:lol:

• Haha 5