NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

3 hours ago, King James said:

I just picked him up. A lot of people are scared off by his injury history, but he's put together a solid month so far. 20/6/2 on 52% shooting. The 3's are there, and the FT% is elite. 

Yeah, but he will lose about 10% FG is my guess. But yeah pretty good since his return.

Hi everyone, I have to say the hand hurts.. and sometimes it limits me in movements, the diagnostic tests first screening made in the locker room ruled out fractures. Anyway, I won't play tonight. I'm going to do further deeper investigation when I return to LA. I hope it was just a tough one.

https://www.facebook.com/danilogallinari/

that's what he wrote on his FB. 

10 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he hopes that it's nothing serious? i have a feeling they will find something smh, first time my team is healthy and of course he gets hurt. 

Same here, but the good thing is they do not play until tuesday. Should give him plenty of time to get over it if it's a bruised hand. I think (hope) he will be fine, just not the best idea to play a back-to-back. My team really needs him for next week's playoffs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, -M- said:

here we go... we know his pain tolerance is almost 0 haha

True, but the fact that the Clippers are playing for that playoff spot is great news. He has been very very solid since coming back, and hopefully two more days of rest allows him to be ready for Tuesday. We all hate that he is injury prone, but we all need him for our playoffs; rebs, 3s, ft%, pts.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

True, but the fact that the Clippers are playing for that playoff spot is great news. He has been very very solid since coming back, and hopefully two more days of rest allows him to be ready for Tuesday. We all hate that he is injury prone, but we all need him for our playoffs; rebs, 3s, ft%, pts.

I wouldn't trust Gallo, just consider him a bit of a wildcard. He's already missed most of the season due to various injuries, and ever since he came back, he's shooting lights out (%49, he's a career %42 shooter). I'd sell him if I can for a top-50/60 guaranteed player (Tobias for example).

1 hour ago, rush007 said:

I wouldn't trust Gallo, just consider him a bit of a wildcard. He's already missed most of the season due to various injuries, and ever since he came back, he's shooting lights out (%49, he's a career %42 shooter). I'd sell him if I can for a top-50/60 guaranteed player (Tobias for example).

Who is giving Tobias? I'm viewing anything Gallo gives as a bonus ROS. Enjoying the recent production but eyes wide open that he could crap out at any moment. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, python3 said:

I would hope he plays against his former team.  But I don't know why this guy writing the Rotoworld blurbs is so confident about him playing.

Gallinari has been very positive about his hand feeling better on facebook. Constant posts. But yea, I am not as confident as the roto guy...it is gallinari afterall

• Like 2