Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey bro. How long did it take? 

Gallo is perfect as a Boogie replacement, minus the FG, pts, reb, assists, steals, blocks and beast mode-ness.

reminder, he ain't the one

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

In Italy they released the news that he will not play today and is unlikely to play tomorrow. Likely to return against the knicks. damn it. Will they give him the INJ tag for missing today's game?

 

If this is true I am dropping him and erasing him from my memory and never considering drafting or picking him up again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, molski said:

 

If this is true I am dropping him and erasing him from my memory and never considering drafting or picking him up again.

It seems to be true. Posted by the official writer of NBA Italy and Gazzetta.it. He interviews gallo often. I'm in playoffs right now and this officially kills me. Worst timing.

 

I'm just waiting to see if they give him the injury tag

Edited by ItaliaBBALL
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

It seems to be true. Posted by the official writer of NBA Italy and Gazzetta.it. He interviews gallo often. I'm in playoffs right now and this officially kills me. Worst timing.

 

I'm just waiting to see if they give him the injury tag

 

Me too. Just started. And I passed on Barton. What an idiot. How can you miss this many games with just a bruised hand? We are talking about the guy that had a pulled butt muscle for half the season though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, molski said:

 

Me too. Just started. And I passed on Barton. What an idiot. How can you miss this many games with just a bruised hand? We are talking about the guy that had a pulled butt muscle for half the season though. 

It is unbelievable though. I defended the dude before, but the guy legit just has a bruise..and has rested multiple days. You'd think he'd make an effort to at least play against his former team tonight. But nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

DO you guys know when espn gives the injury tag? This will be his second game missed, wouldn;t that give him the tag?

 

i think if its 3 games or if its known he will be out extended amount of time. charmin

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...