NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

13 minutes ago, Boozted said:

Considering it for either Parker, Mudiay or Noel. How did we get here? Idk

Okay, I understand the frustration, I am in my playoffs right now..but be careful dropping him and then he only misses tomorrows game and comes back friday with an insane playoff schedule. If you have to drop drop, but be careful. I am waiting for tomorrow's report.

ALSO, keep in mind that he gets the inj tag tomorrow if it is announced that he will not play.

22 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Okay, I understand the frustration, I am in my playoffs right now..but be careful dropping him and then he only misses tomorrows game and comes back friday with an insane playoff schedule. If you have to drop drop, but be careful. I am waiting for tomorrow's report.

ALSO, keep in mind that he gets the inj tag tomorrow if it is announced that he will not play.

That's pretty much what I'm waiting for. My thing is he's so unreliable. He may have a great playoff schedule but that's only if he actually plays. They're in the midst of a playoff push on the outside looking in and he can't play through a bruised hand? Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

12 minutes ago, Boozted said:

That's pretty much what I'm waiting for. My thing is he's so unreliable. He may have a great playoff schedule but that's only if he actually plays. They're in the midst of a playoff push on the outside looking in and he can't play through a bruised hand? Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Yea, definitely. It is a shame because he was in a really nice run. In his interview he said he doesn't feel like he is too close, but that he trusts the doctors, which told him his hand is okay. It's honestly just gallo being gallo. He was getting in some conditioning work today before the game, so maybe he comes back friday. For me it is either an inj tag tomorrow or forced to drop.

Edited by ItaliaBBALL

3 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Yea, definitely. It is a shame because he was in a really nice run. In his interview he said he doesn't feel like he is too close, but that he trusts that doctors, which told him his hand is okay. It's honestly just gallo being gallo. He was getting in some conditioning work today before the game, so maybe he comes back friday. For me it is either an inj tag tomorrow or forced to drop.

I could probably hold him for a bit even if he doesn't get the tag but I don't wanna miss out on someone because I waited too long. I'd almost rather they just shut him down for a week or two so I can just pick someone up and go from there. I hate being stuck in limbo. To be fair I do play in a points league so it's a bit easier to replace him but when he's healthy he's still better than anything on the wire. Top 75 guy imho

At this point, it's not just a pain tolerance thing. Gallinari can't clench his fist, can't tie his shoes, can't grab anything. Gallo is set to have another examination tomorrow, an MRI, to determine the status of his hand injury. #Clippers

4 replies2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

16 hours ago, DLG10 said:

He's listed as "out" on yahoo.

But this doesn't make him eligible for the IR spot. Thats a difference between ESPN and Yahoo. If your player is "out" at ESPN you can put him on the IR spot. So same problem on both sites.

You guys are holding right? I am in the middle of the playoffs, but I could still use his ft% next week worst case.

I dunno if I would hold him in the middle of the PO. maybe a couple of days to see whether he gets the Inj tag. I have two weeks to go for the first playoff week so I'm holding.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chud12 said:

At this point, it's not just a pain tolerance thing. Gallinari can't clench his fist, can't tie his shoes, can't grab anything. Gallo is set to have another examination tomorrow, an MRI, to determine the status of his hand injury. #Clippers

4 replies2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Wow that's real encouraging...

Knowing Gallo he'll probably be out for awhile. Might have to drop this dude if he doesn't get an inj tag...