10 hours ago, chud12 said:

Tomer Azarly‏ 
@TomerAzarly
Convo with #Clippers Danilo Gallinari a few mins ago:

Me: "How are you doing? How's the hip?"
Gallo: "Getting better. I can walk now."
Me: "Are you running yet or doing some shooting?"
Gallo: "No, not even close, brother."

Sadly not even mad about this, since he's on my IR I can roll with my waiver wire pick up since they seem more reliable then how gallo's been playing all season and that's saying a lot. don't want this dude playing until he is 100% healthy whether that will take 2 more weeks. 

I have to drop him.  I'm the "tard" that took Kawhi as a first pick and I am barely staying afloat.  I can't keep a guy that hasn't been playing well in the first place with an injury history. :/  I like the guy but I can't keep going with 1 less player every league with my first pick in IR.  Bah.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2017 at 2:59 AM, Pracis said:

I have to drop him.  I'm the "tard" that took Kawhi as a first pick and I am barely staying afloat.  I can't keep a guy that hasn't been playing well in the first place with an injury history. :/  I like the guy but I can't keep going with 1 less player every league with my first pick in IR.  Bah.

Dont worry buddy, youre not alone here

^ p sure that's essentially every Gallo owner. That being said, it's hard to see him dip that much this season, I'm gonna chalk it up to early season struggles seeing as he's shooting sub 40% in the small sample sz of games we got from him thus far. I don't want to claim it's the Blake show (though it is for the most part) just yet but they need him to be Denver Gallo in order for them to really be competitive at all IMO

"7-10 days not set in stone" .... ummm hmmm possibly might just drop him. Even before the injury, he wasn't producing that great of a stat line compared to the past several years and still carrying on that injury prone trait into this season. Considering on dropping for danny green or maybe even wesley johnson.