NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CrypTviLL

3 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Clips will have games on Nov 30, Dec 2, 3, 6, 9 then maybe we get Galo back on dec 11, so he'll sit for 1.5 weeks more. Assuming no setbacks of course. 

Isn't that Teodosic' timeline, the 5-10 games?

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/clippers-danilo-gallinari-out-another-5-10-games/

Gallinari (hip) will be sidelined for another 5-10 games, Arash Markazi of ESPN.com reports.

Gallinari has missed the past 10 games while nursing a hip injury. While he's continuing to make progress, the forward probably won't return until mid-December. As a result, especially with Blake Griffin (knee) also sidelined, significant time will open up for the likes of Wesley Johnson, Sam Dekker and Montrezl Harrell.

• Thanks 1

Is this source reliable? Rotoworld said he was doing 1-1 shooting drills already.  Why would you need 5-10 games worth of shooting drills before you can play?

i know you need some 5on5 before return but 5-10 games seems like a lot of practice.  He better be michael Jordan when he returns lol

Edited by JballFan
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, reverb said:

What kind of lines are we expecting from him with Griffin out?

Also, I've never owned Gallo but I'm reading that he is often injured. Does he normally miss an extended amount of time?

18-20ppg/6-7reb/2ast/.5stls/.3blks/2-2.5 3's/45%fg/91%FT roughly around that area barring injuries

• Like 2