NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jusuf Nurkic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, we get it. You traded him just before he got injured. I actually happened to do the exact same thing but don't feel the need to remind everybody of it every half an hour. You're not providing any

Well maybe his weight loss can help with that. We'll see. There aren't a lot of C options for a double double with a potential 3 stocks after the 5th round, let alone 3 assists. I'd rather gamble on N

Is nurk at a serious buy low atm or is he just cr@p, really liked the look of him last year and wanted him this season but owner wouldnt trade... have a crack now. What value does he have and where do you see him finishing value wise.

38 minutes ago, dboong said:

Is nurk at a serious buy low atm or is he just cr@p, really liked the look of him last year and wanted him this season but owner wouldnt trade... have a crack now. What value does he have and where do you see him finishing value wise.

He is pretty much up and down from game to game. Some games he just dominates and gets 20/10 with some blocks and good FG%. Next one he is at 8/4 with no stocks and shooting 3/14. I think his current averages are pretty close to his ROS outlook.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2018 at 11:55 AM, markus85 said:

1st half v Suns - he has only played 6 mins consisting of 2 turnovers, 1 rebound, shooting 0/1 with no fouls.. what?!

nurk's biggest struggles often come against tyson chandler and marc gasol. they're both too clever for nurk, and often capitalizes on his mistakes to embarrassing proportions. nurk needs to figure them out, especially chandler. good thing is, he doesn't have to play against them every game :lol:

4 minutes ago, markus85 said:

You've jinxed it!

Supposedly Nurk has left the game with a non-contact leg injury :(

I saw the game. Lopez bumped him in a play before the play that took him out. He bent down a bit to catch his breath before running back on defense. Then on the play that took him out of the game, his right leg buckled a bit from a cross over by a Bulls player. 

Hope it's nothing serious. He was holding his leg on the bench but he looked more out of breath than anything else.

Edited by NBA_OG
1 minute ago, NBA_OG said:

I saw the game. Lopez bumped him in a play before the play that took him out. He bent down a bit to catch his breath before running back on defense. Then on the play that took him out of the game, his right leg buckled a bit from a cross over by a Bulls player. 

Hope it's nothing serious. He was holding his leg on the bench but he looked more out of breath than anything else.

fingers crossed...