NBC Sports Edge Forums

Khris Middleton 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't believe he is the most consistent player in my team, he is avg 47% FG,88% FT 20 ppg ,5 rebs ,4 assists ,1.5 stls with 2 3ptm so far even bledsoe arrived,his usage and production didn't drop

TRASH

26 minutes ago, Identikit said:

I know some of you may be disappointed with the decline in in assists, but I'll take the efficiency and increased 3's.     

can i complain his to?

Edited by kane
54 minutes ago, checkspire said:

Just traded him away for Hood and Gallo in a Dynasty where I'm contending. Looks like I'm the only expecting a drop in production post ASG...

wow...Hood and Gallo?!

Gallo never plays a healthy season.., and Hood, I think Mitchell is taking over the team

If Middleton can keep this type of production alongside Bledsoe, Giannis AND Jabari than ya this is not a great move. But allow me to doubt it.

In the other hand, I don't see how a half decent Gallo can't rack up stats in such a depleted team as the Clipps for the ROS, and the Jazz aren't giving up on Hood just because they found gold in Mitchell. I've dropped Norman Powell for them so it is really Powell Middleton for Hood Gallo. If that brings home a title this year I'll be happy. And I think volume wise it could.

3 hours ago, checkspire said:

If Middleton can keep this type of production alongside Bledsoe, Giannis AND Jabari than ya this is not a great move. But allow me to doubt it.

In the other hand, I don't see how a half decent Gallo can't rack up stats in such a depleted team as the Clipps for the ROS, and the Jazz aren't giving up on Hood just because they found gold in Mitchell. I've dropped Norman Powell for them so it is really Powell Middleton for Hood Gallo. If that brings home a title this year I'll be happy. And I think volume wise it could.

Hood & Gallo are made of glass. You traded a locked-in stud especially in Dynasty (only 26) for two injury-prone players. Good luck.

19 hours ago, checkspire said:

This is what I'd be scared of with Middleton.  I don't trust Kidd's coaching at all and he has to figure out how to eventually involve all 4 guys which is going to be tough.  Jabari will probably have a minutes limit in the beginning which will make things easier fantasy-wise but it's only delaying the inevitable: eventually Jabari is going to get up to speed and take shots and that's going to come at the expense of someone.  You have 3 guys who are at their best with the ball in their hands (Bledsoe, Jabari, Giannis) and one who isn't a 3pt threat at all (Giannis).   I can't see Kidd taking anything away from Giannis so that leaves Bledsoe and Middleton as the guys who are going to have to sacrifice.

21 hours ago, checkspire said:

Just traded him away for Hood and Gallo in a Dynasty where I'm contending. Looks like I'm the only expecting a drop in production post ASG...

damn hood and gallo always hurt as its been mentioned but ive been trying to trade him in dynasty too. parker a FA next year though

Edited by affliction