Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tim Hardaway jr 2017-2018 Outlook


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, SadDadParty said:

Is there a way to mute users on this site? 

Hover over his username on one of his posts, click Ignore User, check what you want (posts, messages, signatures), hit Add to Ignore Users list.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude in my league dropped him and got mad when I picked him up. I told him sometimes you need to learn lessons the hardaway.

I can't believe they couldn't see this. 

Dude. Perhaps I don't know about b-ball but you clearly don't know how to read. I'm not saying he'll be top-20 ROS. That is his upside as @j3rkthenurk and @ovofnd suggested. I'm just saying I expect h

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Good lord, J Ball.

 

Hope you got some filing cabinets nearby for all those "I TOLD YOU SO" events you are dying to keep track of. If you spend any time on this forum, you will assuredly make GREAT predictions and rebuttals as well as some awful and shameful ones. 

 

If THJ eclipsed top 25 for a stretch of time, suggesting he could reach top 20 at some point ROS is at least an arguable point.

 

Do I, or really most people, think that is going to be achieved? No

 

But,

 

Is it so outside the realm of possibility that when it fails to happen, it merits a several month debate recall to indict the predictor? 

 

You have better things to do, trust me. 

Lord have mercy on your soul.  For you only care if a player can blow up for a few games to show top 20 worth.  But the season is 82 games and that’s where the real rankings come into play.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tongs said:

Hover over his username on one of his posts, click Ignore User, check what you want (posts, messages, signatures), hit Add to Ignore Users list.

 

Do you want to “ignore” rotoworld blurbs as well? They projected THJ to be top 70 rest of year after injury.  I know u can’t handle that prediction so might as well mute it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rush007 said:

 

Thanks dude! Was looking for the same thing :)

It's great, there is just a notification before your post that says this:

You've chosen to ignore content by JballFan. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by JballFan. Options 

So I assume he's posted twice, and that I can't read it!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tongs said:

Hover over his username on one of his posts, click Ignore User, check what you want (posts, messages, signatures), hit Add to Ignore Users list.

 

 

Thanks tongs! Unfortunately, it looks like I’ll have to wait until I can get on a computer to do it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JballFan said:

Lord have mercy on your soul.  For you only care if a player can blow up for a few games to show top 20 worth.  But the season is 82 games and that’s where the real rankings come into play.  

 

I'm trying to figure out when your reading comprehension and ability to not be the worst poster in a thread with 26 pages comes into play 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JballFan said:

Do you want to “ignore” rotoworld blurbs as well? They projected THJ to be top 70 rest of year after injury.  I know u can’t handle that prediction so might as well mute it.  

 

Congrats bruh. You've won an argument that THJ isn't a top 20 player in season long formats. We're throwing you a block party for enlightening this thread with that knowledge

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

[ @JballFan, that's enough.  You're sucking up all the oxygen in the room with this relentless take-on-all-comers fighting, and you need to stop now. Everyone who's responding to it -- either show some restraint by not taking the bait, or use the ignore function. You're just adding to the noise. ]

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

 

Congrats bruh. You've won an argument that THJ isn't a top 20 player in season long formats. We're throwing you a block party for enlightening this thread with that knowledge

 

But we can cheers and celebrate that even tho he not top 20, we still won on the pick cuz he has out performed his ADP by a mile.  So toast to that.  Look, fellow THJ fans, I’m not hating on him.  He done well for my team as well as yours(minus the injured weeks).  Just think sometimes we gotta be a realistic.  And I know everyone evaluate players differently so we get heated in the discussion.  But all love 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, one troll turned into a mass of trolls. Drop him and move on from him. Fantasy is also about patience, if yours ran out move on to the next waiver wire stud.

 

I am as frustrated as the next owner; his last 2 games were so atrocious, but trolling him now just justifies the other dude everyone wanted to report and mute.

Edited by ItaliaBBALL
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Man, one troll turned into a mass of trolls. Drop him and move on from him. Fantasy is also about patience, if yours ran out move on to the next waiver wire stud.

 

I am as frustrated as the next owner; his last 2 games were so atrocious, but trolling him now just justifies the other dude everyone wanted to report and mute.

Anyone who drops THJ after these two bad games is a panicked day-trader .  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Man, one troll turned into a mass of trolls. Drop him and move on from him. Fantasy is also about patience, if yours ran out move on to the next waiver wire stud.

 

 

Buddha type of patience is being tested when FG is 1-14, 2 out of last 24 and 0 for 12 from threes...also considering top 20 breh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...