NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tim Hardaway jr 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude in my league dropped him and got mad when I picked him up. I told him sometimes you need to learn lessons the hardaway.

I can't believe they couldn't see this. 

Dude. Perhaps I don't know about b-ball but you clearly don't know how to read. I'm not saying he'll be top-20 ROS. That is his upside as @j3rkthenurk and @ovofnd suggested. I'm just saying I expect h

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, markus85 said:

Look mate, if you need to take one for the team for that to occur, please do so!

I currently have Hood, Chriss and THJ and need something good to happen soon..

Ditto (all those guys PLUS about 4-5 injuries on each team)...I've got some NICE players on the wire though (Jmes Johnson, R-Jax, Ingles) and it's REALLY tempting not to just drop this guy.  I can take a dud or two, but FG% is killing me.

I'd advise not to drop and to have some patience, but I wouldn't blame anyone for being worried (or just dropping outright).

2 hours ago, Cloud_Strife said:

Likewise. I assumed as a top scoring option on a bad team, he would at least be a superior version of Allen Crabbe, but so far I haven't seen it. Roberson and now Bradley have shut him down. 

both great defenders.

1 hour ago, BeeBoyWhoo said:

Lol Roberson and bradley are some of the leagues premier SG defenders though... But holy crap owning this guy is frustrating.. damn you BBM with your 7th rd value on this guy..

What shutting down did Bradley do? He got good looks. He just missed them. Need to move closer for easier shots.  This week is over with for those in H2H. Hope he gets things together for next week. 

14 minutes ago, Cloud_Strife said:

I realize this. However, if he's the only legit scoring option from the PG, SG, or SF spot, he'll always have a tough matchup. 

they are way above average defenders. 

15 minutes ago, newyorkspankees said:

Knicks just paid this man $71 mil and he and ZIngis are the only two scorers on the team. He's only 25 and has improved every year, he needs some time to get back into the swing of things at MSG then Hardaway Jr. will produce solid scoring and you'll want to scoop him back up.

he's terrible....

wish i didnt draft him lol.. .same ol story as last time we had him

14 minutes ago, newyorkspankees said:

Knicks just paid this man $71 mil and he and ZIngis are the only two scorers on the team. He's only 25 and has improved every year, he needs some time to get back into the swing of things at MSG then Hardaway Jr. will produce solid scoring and you'll want to scoop him back up.

he's terrible....

1 minute ago, lacit1707 said:

he's terrible....

If you think he continues to average half a rebound and shoot under 30%, go ahead and drop him.  But I have to question your knowledge of basketball.

The guy has had two bad games.  The season is literally a week old.  Pump the brakes.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

If you think he continues to average half a rebound and shoot under 30%, go ahead and drop him.  But I have to question your knowledge of basketball.

The guy has had two bad games.  The season is literally a week old.  Pump the brakes.

mr pretentious... did i ever say i was dropping him?

did i say he wasnt going to get better? no, i stated that hes terrible and im guess he under performs based on where people drafted him.

so, keep it moving to the next guy you want to give the same old speech to that its only been two games blah blah.... you said the same thing over and over in the jokic thread... give it a rest bro

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

If you think he continues to average half a rebound and shoot under 30%, go ahead and drop him. 

Not a single person in this ENTIRE thread said he'll continue to average half a rebound and 30%. Not one.

• Thanks 1

someone dropped him so i picked him up go me. for now. lol funny thing is before season started i tried to trade this dude for him and he kept rejecting my offers. 

Edited by cdd10
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

did i say he wasnt going to get better? no, i stated that hes terrible and im guess he under performs based on where people drafted him.

so, keep it moving to the next guy you want to give the same old speech to that its only been two games blah blah.... you said the same thing over and over in the jokic thread... give it a rest bro

15 minutes ago, Roto4500 said:

Not a single person in this ENTIRE thread said he'll continue to average half a rebound and 30%. Not one.

RIght, but the kid above said "he's terrible" as if his first TWO games back on the Knicks are indicative of his entire career and rest of the season. Just saying a player is garbage when he's obviously not is garbage advice and not helpful here...

Edited by newyorkspankees
  • Like 2

u acting like girls (and i say this in my native slavic ivan drago voice)

the point here is, it depends where you did draft him and what you expect from him.

i took him 106 (between Dieng and Saric btw). He is now ranked 304th. Do I think he can be a Top100 player? Hell, yes! Come on, who else's gonna score the points for NY? Coutney Lee? They are payin him a lot of money to take 15 shots every night. He was .45% last season,  .43& the year before. Its all about numbers, do your math. And dont panic with 79 games to come :)

Edited by iggypop
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, lacit1707 said:

That "same old speech" is kind of important though.